LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About how many inches can you lower and lift wit airshocks?
I'm getting fast bags in about Feb-March, I just need some cheap and easy to install for my 63 Impala for right now. PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
265 Posts
the norm is about 4 to 8 inches but I highly disagree on wastin $ on them my boy put em on his ranger and they kept blowin on him so if you do good luck and best wishes on them :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
the spring holds the weight of the car, thats why dropped springs = lower ride height..

·
Registered
265 Posts
216 is right bag's dro's or just shocks downt lower your ride they just lift it

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by SLAMinIT@Oct 1 2003, 04:54 PM
WTF BAGS AND HYDRO DO LOWER AND LIFT YOUR RIDE

YEA AFTER THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID THE SPRING WOULD KEEP THE CAR FROM LOWERING IF YOU HAVE SHOCK MAKE SENCE BIGDAN GOOD JOB LOL

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by JUICEDKIDSTILLHERE+Oct 1 2003, 08:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JUICEDKIDSTILLHERE @ Oct 1 2003, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SLAMinIT@Oct 1 2003, 04:54 PM

YEA AFTER THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID THE SPRING WOULD KEEP THE CAR FROM LOWERING IF YOU HAVE SHOCK MAKE SENCE BIGDAN GOOD JOB LOL[/b][/quote]
always here to help :)

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Oct 1 2003, 07:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Oct 1 2003, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2003, 08:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SLAMinIT
@Oct 1 2003, 04:54 PM

YEA AFTER THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID THE SPRING WOULD KEEP THE CAR FROM LOWERING IF YOU HAVE SHOCK MAKE SENCE BIGDAN GOOD JOB LOL
always here to help :)[/b][/quote]
yea u thought me alot about air suspensions lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts