LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an 85 grand phix with aftermarket air shock on it is any way to use these with an air compresser??? to rise it up and down??

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Yeah, there's some ghetto shit you can get outta JC Whitney to control your air shocks from in the car, but they're not fast AT ALL...it's not the same as air bags. Plus, with the air shocks, when you make turns all your air will go to the inside, so your car won't handle that well. Aside from that, you can jack the back of the car up and look all '70s. ;) It looked cool on my '73 Plymouth w/ big fatties in the rear, but if that's not the look you're going for... :0 Rode like ass too.

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
yep, and air shocks wont drop it below stock height

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Nov 25 2003, 02:42 PM
That's for sure! (...unless you already have sagging springs, which is probably why somebody put air shocks on! ;) )

Hey Dan, is that a Photochop w/ those big wheels?

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad+Nov 26 2003, 08:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Badass94Cad @ Nov 26 2003, 08:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Nov 25 2003, 02:42 PM
That's for sure! (...unless you already have sagging springs, which is probably why somebody put air shocks on! ;) )

Cheers,
Jeff[/b][/quote]
yes it is

I figured all of my recent avatars were of horrible disgusting things, so this was the next logical step..

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Nov 26 2003, 08:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Nov 26 2003, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2003, 08:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER
@Nov 25 2003, 02:42 PM

Cheers,
Jeff
yes it is

I figured all of my recent avatars were of horrible disgusting things, so this was the next logical step..[/b][/quote]
im still having nightmares :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts