LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in southern california..more specifically in carson, cali. ive had a bitch if a time trying to locate shops in my area. anybody know of shops in the torrance, hawthorne, compton, inglewood or basically the southern cali area? found one shop but it was a crooked ass shop that quoted me one price on the phone..then switched the price when my bro gave them a visit (a price difference of about $350!). ive been ordering things online but that can get costly with the shipping and then having to wait..and sometimes just to get the wrong size or model. any info is appreciated..thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well right now i pretty much got everything i need for my 94 accord. got it all online and it was a major faken headache. but i do plan on getting a old chevy...like the 65 chevelle..or a 61 impala. for those i plan on getting everything locally...and doing the whole install myself. on the honda i did everything minus the electrical. ill let you know joe when i get my car. oh by the way..remember you asked me about those firestone compressors i told you went out on me? well turns out one was in the trunk of my bros car..and its complete..just not working. you still interested?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
call KONNECTED KONCEPTS there in ontario ca they have everything from SMC AIR VALVES conttech air bag insane 13inch lift air bags NASON pressure switches 1/2 d.o.t. air line up to 3/4 air line the have 4 ply bags they have everything and it they dont the will get it or even tell u wherte to get it at there # is 909-319-3251 ask 4 keith no job to small or to big they will even ship parts out to u also later

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
KONNECTED KNOCEPTS WILL DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME NOT TO SAY THE SHOP ABOVER WONT DO IT RIGHT CAUSE IM SURE THEY EILL ALSO GIVE THEM A CLL CANT HURT 909-319-3251 ASK 4 KEITH OR U CAN JUST 411 IT AND THEY CAN GVE U THE NUMBER ALSO LATER

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
give them a call there open fron monday -fri 9:00am to5:30pm sat from 10:00am till 2:00PM

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
they will take care of u and ship u anything u need have a good one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts