LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping someone could give me an idea of how fast a bag system is when it is running 2 half inch lines into each bag. It will also be running 150-175 psi comeing from 2 12 gallon tanks. The car I am doing is not an import so if you have vids of larger type cars, that would be great. I know most only run 1 line but I want to know how fast a 2 line system is. Also, if you post a video, can you give a brief description of the setup. And please no regulated shit like 250+ systems. Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What size valves? What brand valves? How close are the valves to the bag? How close is the tanks to the bags? Compressor, compressed air, nitrogen, helium???
Alot of factors.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Navi@Nov 2 2003, 09:09 PM
What size valves? What brand valves? How close are the valves to the bag? How close is the tanks to the bags? Compressor, compressed air, nitrogen, helium???
Alot of factors.
Do you have any videos? The valves are 1/2 inch just like the lines. There will be 3 valves about a foot away from the bag, 2 are for intake of the bag and 1 for the exhaust. No high pressure shit like I said before just 150-175 psi. It is going to have 4 compressors with 2 12 gallon tanks for a total of 24 gallons. The lines running to the front valves will be about 14 feet and the ones running to the rear valves will be about 3 feet. The valves and compressors are blitzluft.

·
Registered
26 Posts
you wont hop high. at 175 psi.. If you do it will be one quick hop.you need to run 200 or more. im gonna try to make a vid of me hopping at 225 now .once i fix the truck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts