LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SILLY BITCHES FUCKAROUND WITH SOME DUMB ASS AIR BAGS. DONT YOU KNOW HOW DUMB THAT SHIT IS BITCHES?
YOU GUYS NEED TO GORW THA FUCK UP U LITTLE PUSSYS AIR IS FOR DUMBASSES :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
maybe he is right. He looks to be dripping with brilliance.

We could all be like him and have vaseline pumping through our systems.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Originally posted by 59Impala@Aug 11 2005, 06:49 AM~3592523
maybe he is right.  He looks to be dripping with brilliance.

We could all be like him and have vaseline pumping through our systems.
I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS DOG BUT YOU GUYS SHOULD GET SOME BRAINS

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 11 2005, 10:15 AM~3593090
:biggrin:  is it me, or am i the only one that can see this is an old member under a diffrent name

mufukka u is got a overactive imaginashan. lay of da mufukkin jak danils an u be able 2 c a lot cleara.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Originally posted by 555 Rider@Aug 11 2005, 05:11 PM~3595804
mufukka u is got a overactive imaginashan. lay of da mufukkin jak danils an u be able 2 c a lot cleara.

it took me 5 times to read this and realize it was supposed to be " Jack Daniels"
i don't care who you are, that's funny stuff right there LOL

·
Registered
152 Posts
iseeyouhatin MORE LIKE "I SEE ME HATIN'" WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR RIDE A WALMART AMP, 2 BOSS SUBS FROM THE FLEA MARKET, A NEON BLINKING LIGHT SPEAKER BOX AND AUTOZONE HUBCAPS ON YOUR 86 FORD TEMPO? NO WONDER YOU WISH YOU HAD EVEN A CHEAP AIR BAG SETUP!!! GO TO HYDROLIC FORUM NEXT AND CONTINUE YOUR HATIN'!!! DAMN I HATE SEEING HOW I ACTED WHEN I WAS 15...

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Originally posted by SLAMMNBAGGNIZZAN@Sep 11 2005, 01:57 AM~3791312
iseeyouhatin MORE LIKE "I SEE ME HATIN'" WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR RIDE A WALMART AMP, 2 BOSS SUBS FROM THE FLEA MARKET, A NEON BLINKING LIGHT SPEAKER BOX AND AUTOZONE HUBCAPS ON YOUR 86 FORD TEMPO? NO WONDER YOU WISH YOU HAD EVEN A CHEAP AIR BAG SETUP!!! GO TO HYDROLIC FORUM NEXT AND CONTINUE YOUR HATIN'!!! DAMN I HATE SEEING HOW I ACTED WHEN I WAS 15...
LOL

Well said

·
Registered
8 Posts
iseeyouhatin. more like i-see-your-a-wanker. why dont you fuck off and get a life and probably a job while your there you fool. I'm new to this site and its crap written by dickheads like you that wastes everyones time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts