LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone delt with AirBagIt.com's / Chassis Tech (same company I assume) products?

I'm wondering about durability and craftsminship of there products?

There "kits" seem kind of half-assed for the price, example:

3/4HP compRESr, water filtr, 3 gl tank, 8 2-Position 300PSI Valve, 3/8"steel air/hosekit, Digital Gauge, 4-Switches, 150PSI PRESure switch,wirekit.

$1,995.00
2 valves and a 3/4hp compressor with a 3gal tank? kinda small is'nt it?
from what i've seen the 3/8in. line is "normal" in mostly all kits from any manuf.

Thoughts?

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, thats a lot of links, lol.

what are your experiences with Airbagit.com? why are they a "no no"?

·
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by integraoligist@Aug 12 2005, 10:09 AM~3603531
damn, thats a lot of links, lol.

what are your experiences with Airbagit.com?  why are they a "no no"?
well you just stated one of them in your first post. "half-assed" as well as REALLY bad customer service. And it kind of sucks when a company can't make up their minds about what they want to call their company and end up having a shit load of int. addresses all linking to the same damn company.

·
Registered
480 Posts
suicidedoors or fbi, good service and a lot cheaper than that just get at least 1/2 valves to get a little speed

·
Registered
93 Posts
like stated, do not deal with them, there is a very long topic over on s10forum.com, like 66 pages, the last couple pages there is a guy that replied that worked for AIM, deff. worth reading.they could care less if you get the right or wrong product cause they charge you so much for re stocking. customer service sucks. dont know anything, and don't know much about their own company.

·
Registered
45 Posts
first there parts are shitty and when u have to send it back there is a 35% restocking fee. they say they make there own bags but in the ad they have a firestone bag, hmm a lil suspicious. go to suicide doors and jason will hook you up. AIM/CHASSIS TECH can lick my left nut

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, i gather that it's not a good company? :biggrin:

ok, I was checking out the Suicidedoor.com kits, the prices seem great as compared to EasyStreet and AirLift (not even going to mention AirBagIt/Chassis Tech).

But I dont see any car specific kit's, they all look to be universal... any thoughts?
I'm going to need instructions on installation and such because this is (obvoiously) my first bagging experience.

Thanks all!

·
14,255 Posts
what are you putting this set-up in?

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
If your in So Cal, check out these guys, I meet Leo a while back and seen a few car they've done.

KONNECTED KONCEPTS ..... NOW SELL'S DO IT YOURSELF AIR BAG KITS FROM AIR STRUTS TO AIR BAGS KIT'S THEY ALSO INSTALL HYDRAULICS, CUSTOM 4 LINKS, THEY HAVE { SMC AIR VALVES } FROM 3/8 PORTS TO 1' inch PORTS.. THEY CARRY THE INSANE 13'inch LIFT AIR BAGS CONITECH AIR BAGS FROM 1/2 PORTS TO 1' inch PORTS ALSO DUAL PORTS BAGS NO JOB TO SMALL OR TO BIG ! WHAT EVER U NEED THAEY CAN DO IT OR THEY WILL TELL U WHERE U CAN GO TO GET THE STUFF YOUR LOOKING FOR ! GIVE THEM A CALL AT 1-909-319-3251 ASK FOR KEITH SHOP HOURS ARE AS FALLOWS M-FRI 9:00AM TO 5:OOPM SAT 10:00 AM TO 2:00PM .................................909-319-3251..............ASK 4 KEITH ...ALSO EXTENDING A-ARM'S STRAPING FRAME'S REAR ENDS THEY DO IT ALL

·
Registered
55 Posts
oh yeah, they are real shitty, only if you want shit to break, a couple of my friend bought some stuff from there and all their products are real pieces of shit. especially the steering wheels!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by G2G_Al@Aug 15 2005, 11:44 PM~3630729
If your in So Cal, check out these guys, I meet Leo a while back and seen a few car they've done. 

KONNECTED KONCEPTS ..... NOW SELL'S DO IT YOURSELF AIR BAG KITS FROM AIR STRUTS TO AIR BAGS KIT'S THEY ALSO INSTALL HYDRAULICS, CUSTOM 4 LINKS, THEY HAVE { SMC AIR VALVES } FROM 3/8 PORTS TO 1' inch PORTS.. THEY CARRY THE INSANE 13'inch LIFT AIR BAGS CONITECH AIR BAGS FROM 1/2 PORTS TO 1' inch PORTS ALSO DUAL PORTS BAGS NO JOB TO SMALL OR TO BIG ! WHAT EVER U NEED THAEY CAN DO IT OR THEY WILL TELL U WHERE U CAN GO TO GET THE STUFF YOUR LOOKING FOR ! GIVE THEM A CALL AT 1-909-319-3251 ASK FOR KEITH SHOP HOURS ARE AS FALLOWS M-FRI 9:00AM TO 5:OOPM SAT 10:00 AM TO 2:00PM .................................909-319-3251..............ASK 4 KEITH ...ALSO EXTENDING A-ARM'S STRAPING FRAME'S REAR ENDS THEY DO IT ALL
I'm over in IL a little south of Chicago... I tried searching for a website for them but couldnt find anything. Do they have a site?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Originally posted by integraoligist@Aug 16 2005, 07:07 AM~3634353
I'm over in IL a little south of Chicago... I tried searching for a website for them but couldnt find anything.  Do they have a site?

Thanks!
No Website yet, but give them a call, they will be happy to set you up....

:biggrin:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by KYcustoms@Aug 16 2005, 06:23 AM~3634032
oh yeah, they are real shitty, only if you want shit to break, a couple of my friend bought some stuff from there and all their products are real pieces of shit. especially the steering wheels!!!
jus make ya own 1 mufukka. u dont wanna waste ya $$$on the shops jus make ya own

me an me homies is gonna start makin baggd hydroilcs parts 4 professonal hoppas. We is got da experiance wth da honda stuff an we gonna start makin parts 4 da american rides like da lexus an da mecedes.

·
Registered
94 Posts
we got a setup where we dont jus go up an down wid da suspention, we go sideways 2. we can set it up so da mufukkin car go sideways up to 4 feet, but da wheels stay on da pavement so da mufukkin cops cant do shit,
we tested it round Armins moms house but we got da mufukkin body stuk on her front wall an she go fukkin mad. she hit armin wid da mufukkin brush an she missd an hit me in da hed an broke ma mufukkin glasses. i isstill wearin dem but da ear peeces am broken off an i has 2 use tape an tape dem 2 ma ,mufukkin head.
ma girl she thinks it funny but i tell her she lucky 2 have me

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
if the shtty remark was about konnected koncepts first of all we dont sell steering wheels and thats a fact ! if im was reading that message right and as 4 g2g-la whats up and thanks 4 the hook ups anything i can help u with just give me a call any new shows coming up at all ? have a good one konnecterd in the house

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Hey Leo, I think they were talking about the shop in the topic and not your shop. I had to look at it a few times also then realized that. It just happen it was under my post.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts