LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone delt with AirBagIt.com's / Chassis Tech (same company I assume) products?

I'm wondering about durability and craftsminship of there products?

There "kits" seem kind of half-assed for the price, example:

3/4HP compRESr, water filtr, 3 gl tank, 8 2-Position 300PSI Valve, 3/8"steel air/hosekit, Digital Gauge, 4-Switches, 150PSI PRESure switch,wirekit.

$1,995.00
2 valves and a 3/4hp compressor with a 3gal tank? kinda small is'nt it?
from what i've seen the 3/8in. line is "normal" in mostly all kits from any manuf.

Thoughts?

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol, i gather that it's not a good company? :biggrin:

ok, I was checking out the Suicidedoor.com kits, the prices seem great as compared to EasyStreet and AirLift (not even going to mention AirBagIt/Chassis Tech).

But I dont see any car specific kit's, they all look to be universal... any thoughts?
I'm going to need instructions on installation and such because this is (obvoiously) my first bagging experience.

Thanks all!

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by G2G_Al@Aug 15 2005, 11:44 PM~3630729
If your in So Cal, check out these guys, I meet Leo a while back and seen a few car they've done. 

KONNECTED KONCEPTS ..... NOW SELL'S DO IT YOURSELF AIR BAG KITS FROM AIR STRUTS TO AIR BAGS KIT'S THEY ALSO INSTALL HYDRAULICS, CUSTOM 4 LINKS, THEY HAVE { SMC AIR VALVES } FROM 3/8 PORTS TO 1' inch PORTS.. THEY CARRY THE INSANE 13'inch LIFT AIR BAGS CONITECH AIR BAGS FROM 1/2 PORTS TO 1' inch PORTS ALSO DUAL PORTS BAGS NO JOB TO SMALL OR TO BIG ! WHAT EVER U NEED THAEY CAN DO IT OR THEY WILL TELL U WHERE U CAN GO TO GET THE STUFF YOUR LOOKING FOR ! GIVE THEM A CALL AT 1-909-319-3251 ASK FOR KEITH SHOP HOURS ARE AS FALLOWS M-FRI 9:00AM TO 5:OOPM SAT 10:00 AM TO 2:00PM .................................909-319-3251..............ASK 4 KEITH ...ALSO EXTENDING A-ARM'S STRAPING FRAME'S REAR ENDS THEY DO IT ALL
I'm over in IL a little south of Chicago... I tried searching for a website for them but couldnt find anything. Do they have a site?

Thanks!

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Originally posted by LeosAirSuspension@Aug 17 2005, 05:48 PM~3644078
if the shtty remark was about konnected koncepts first of all we dont sell steering wheels  and  thats a fact  ! if im was reading that message right  and as 4  g2g-la whats up and thanks 4 the hook ups  anything i can help u with just give me  a call  any new shows coming up at all ? have a good one  konnecterd in the house
he was referring to airbagit.com, they have a lot of steering wheels, expensive steering wheels...

anyway, if i'm better off piecing an entire kit togeather... is there a complete list of every little thing that we need to do this project, and what quality brands to go with for what parts?

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm looking to Drop 5" or so from stock (which should be 2" or so off the gound) and raise back upto Stock height or a couple of inches higher (for large curbs and driveways and such) if possible.
When I was looking at all of the "kits" from all the diffrent companies, EasyStreet seemed to be the best with a full 5" Drop and Stock Height. The kit was around $2000.

Seen the kit from Suicide for about $1000... so I've got a wide price range.

I'm not looking to "hop" the wheels off the ground or anything, speed going up&down is not really a factor. Safter is a factor, looking for no bag blow-out's, leaks, compressor or tank problems.

What other information would you need?

Thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.