LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Noooo.....

That is just another name for AIM.... same company... same shitty products and service.... just my opinion

Robert

·
0 Posts
hey abescustoms i have a 4 door 1979 chevy impala and i cant find a bag kit for it do you have any ideas or can you help

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
make your own cups out of 1/4 steel and use ss bags for front and cut rear ears off and install new air bag ears out of 1/4 steel with reinforsment and bag over axle just llike it it was juice and your all set :cool:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by abescustoms@Sep 16 2003, 02:33 AM
THEIR STUFF IS CRAPY HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I FABRICATE MY OWN STUFF AND PUT TOGETHER MY KIT
650-589-4709
OR E-MAIL
[email protected] :cool:
I hear this alot, but only 1 person has said they actually had a bad personal experience with their products.

·
Registered
327 Posts
the problem with AIM isn't all in their parts. true, some of them suck, especially their valves, but the BIGGEST problem is with their customer service. my buddy got his stuff from AIM, and the valves are crap, they sent a crap pressure switch (he got a better one) and they left stuff out. the shop he took it to had to rewire his switch box from them, and it took a million or so tries to get all his stuff.

i'd suggest to just piece your air-ride together. get some good parker or smc valves, 1 or 2 Viair 450C compressors, a good pressure switch (or none at all; just run a gauge and a switch and turn the compressors on when the pressure's too low and off when it gets where you want it) and get your bags. shipping would suck, but you could possibly get all of this stuff from the same place.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
thats how I did mine, a piece from here, a piece from there..

it may have cost a little more, but I'm very happy with the results!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts