LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
the problem is there is no way to build something that small, flexible, and strong with out loads of cash and the machinery to do it. you can buy and make look-alikes, but i havent seen anything strong enough that you can seal air tight for a model car.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I know some on ealready come up with this thread..but I forgot who...

man.. .Airbags should be really wokring for you modelcars...send to me or Jevries we'll hook it up for you....

hiihihi

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by Travelino@Nov 26 2003, 05:05 AM
I know some on ealready come up with this thread..but I forgot who...

man.. .Airbags should be really wokring for you modelcars...send to me or Jevries we'll hook it up for you....

hiihihi
i thank i was the one with the bags idea :biggrin: didnt go as planed for me... :( but im stil working :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this place is poppin yo...

thanks for the fast replies y'all

I'm not lookin for them to work, I aint even thought about that.
But yeah man, I guess I'ma have to start carving.
I've been trying to think of something to start with though (like out the box) I don't even think I have any tree that fat but I can start with some resin. If I could get one good one I could mold & cast them phuckers.

keep passin them ideas though
peace...

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
i made working ones they went on the lowrider s 10 kit i did reverse 4 link and two bags on the rear with a tank and hard line and a fish aquarium pump and diaphram valve thing fromt pet store tell you what guys i will make another and post the step by step

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Nov 26 2003, 05:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Nov 26 2003, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dissko@Nov 26 2003, 07:12 PM
But, his are a lot more detailed ;)
well, if if i could machine me some billet parts, i could do the same.[/b][/quote]
dont hate 1 j/p those are bad ass. but for 15 you get 4 bags and a tank, thats even better.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Nov 26 2003, 05:57 PM
I can make you an airbag kit with tank for $15 shipped. Comes with 4 rubber bags with aluminum endcaps, and an aluminum tank.

nothin' like the real thing!!
that's pretty dope mayn...
Gimme a minute, but I'm gonna have to hit you up.

I'm trippin over here mayn, I ain't even know that there was anyone gettin this deep into this. I was beginnin' to think I was in my own lil world. feelin it, feelin it...

peace...

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
i like 1ofakind's bags better than the ones big poppa posted they look more like squashed 2500 baga make them wider than the crimp and they will look like 2600 bags lookin good man

the ones big poppa posted have a very nice very very nice machined shockwave style topnbottom but the ruber looks not real not even inflated real i looks like it is ribbed for her pleasure

add the rubber 1ofakind is using and the machined aluminum from the others and you got some squashed 2500 shockwaves
like these

Last edited by joebomber52 at Nov 27 2003, 12:39 AM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by scla90044@Nov 27 2003, 12:37 AM
you can maybe get them out of a cd player :dunno: those rubber things thats hold the laser
yes they are sometimes cool if you flip them inside out look better

1 - 20 of 44 Posts