LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY WHA'TS UP THIS AIN'T REALLY ABOUT CARS OR NADA BUT I COULD USE SOME HELP ON FINDING AN AIRBRUSH GUN FROM CALI ON EBAY IM LOOKING FOR AN IWATA BADGER GUN FOR A LITTLE LESS THEN $100.00 I CAN DRAW PRETTY FIRME BUT I WANT TO PUT MY DRAWINGS ON SHIRTS OR SOMETHING SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT. SO CAN YOU HELP A HOMEGIRL OUT? IF YOU GOT ANY ADVISE ON WHERE I CAN FIND AN AIRBRUSH GUN HIT ME UP AT [email protected] or MINI509 AT LAYITLOW.COM THANKS

·
Registered
3 Posts
try dixie art supply on line they got great prices. coast airbrush is to expensive. dixie is the best

T

·
0 Posts
Iwata Eclipse is a great brush that is versitle for all medias....Dixie art in New Orleans is the best place but not sure if they are operating right now....Bear Air is also reasonable...

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
i got a $20 air brush for messin around with. from Cambel-Hausfeld, the compressor company. it'd work fine for messin around if I could find different tip assemblies to change to thinner lines.
Heck you might get one of those too for a backup or for bigger areas when you dont wanna change colors on the same gun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts