LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Banned
Joined
·
23,231 Posts
Originally posted by concrete@Sep 19 2005, 03:35 PM~3844982
cool. I want to know how much for whats in my avatar but a little more detailed and in actual gold, not yellow.

I have a shirt that I want it on, I'll send it to you.
hit him on the pm
 

· Registered
Joined
·
9,794 Posts
NICE YOU SHOULD GO WERE THE MONEY IS AIRBRUSH ON CAR'S LOOK'S LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO DO REEL PIC'S I LIKE THE BLACK SHIRT OF BIGGY LOOK'S YUST LIKE HIM KEEP DOING THE GOOD WORK HOMIE :thumbsup:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by concrete@Sep 19 2005, 05:35 PM~3844982
cool. I want to know how much for whats in my avatar but a little more detailed and in actual gold, not yellow.

I have a shirt that I want it on, I'll send it to you.
just hit me up on the pm homies for any requests
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by MELAPELAS_818@Sep 19 2005, 06:00 PM~3845159
NICE YOU SHOULD GO WERE THE MONEY IS AIRBRUSH ON CAR'S LOOK'S LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO DO REEL PIC'S I LIKE THE BLACK SHIRT OF BIGGY LOOK'S YUST LIKE HIM KEEP DOING THE GOOD WORK HOMIE :thumbsup:
thx for the love homie :thumbsup: my dream is to airbrush cars but i dont feel im ready yet...so im doing shirts to get my work known
 

· Banned
Joined
·
23,231 Posts
Originally posted by KustomImage@Sep 19 2005, 08:40 PM~3847045
thx for the love homie  :thumbsup: my dream is to airbrush cars but i dont feel  im ready yet...so im  doing shirts to get my work known
hurry up cuz my doorjambs rnt gonna airbrush themselves :biggrin:
 

· LFDY Graffix
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
Originally posted by KustomImage@Sep 19 2005, 05:56 PM~3845910
thx
U gots skillz homie! Hit up an old hood or body panel! That's some nice work on the wall and the shirts!
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top