LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for airbrushers who use their toys too much... who's got work (or step by step art) they've done themselves (or with help, I guess)??

post up boys and girls

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
So Mouse, where's your work? The way you posted this topic sounds like some kind of challenge.
Will you step up? Waiting........................................................................................................................

Last edited by ScratchBuilderV at Oct 29 2003, 07:54 PM

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:biggrin: haha I was hoping it would get some people who can't turn down a challenge to step up.

I'm interresting in airbrushing, and I'm waiting for this dude to come back to my city and give some demos, you know?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Well I fell for it. I would still like to see other LIL members art work so if you guys have done murals or other art post it up.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Oct 30 2003, 01:17 PM
Well I fell for it. I would still like to see other LIL members art work so if you guys have done murals or other art post it up.
damm your work is good , i wanna get into doin it , i got the air brush , sorta is what ya use , but i just gotaa start practicing ay

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Thanks..All of the murals I have painted were done with water based enamels and were painted with both Iwata HPC and Pashe VL airbrushes. Pashe to cover large areas and Iwata for finer detail.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
i cant draw a sticker figure straight, so i have the homie do it. in classifieds, posted pics under looking for an airbrush artist

1 - 9 of 9 Posts