LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i want/need to know whats the best airbrush for a beginner like myself i want to get something thats a good price built good an shoots paint good dont need nothin too fancy but somethin that wont break an something reliable help me out

whats the best airbrush to get pleeaze help me out

·
Registered
685 Posts
you can get pashea or badger also 60-90 bucks depending on where you go... they work good also.. Pashea is what i use.. it comes w/ different size needles..and tipsss

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Originally posted by 79burider@Oct 8 2007, 08:49 PM~8956960
ok i want/need to know whats the best airbrush for a beginner like myself i want to get something thats a good price built good an shoots paint good dont need nothin too fancy but somethin that wont break an something reliable help me out

whats the best airbrush to get  pleeaze help me out
im glad you asked b/c i was wondering the same thing!!!!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
what do you guys think of sata and aztek airbrushes??? i heard they were the best

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
do not get a paasche or badger...thats what i started out with,,and its like u have to re-learn how to use it ,once u get a good one,,,,i got Iwata Eclipse,,,and its great,and u can get parts,accesories for it at your local hobby shop..sata's are good,,but i dont think worth the money compaired to the iwata's price and performance.....just my .02..

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
i'm thinkin about gettin something like this for my self as soon as i get a few coins together.

Illustration Kit Includes:
Intro to Airbrush DVD w/ Debbie Eastlack
Iwata Smart Jet Pro Compressor w/ hose
Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush
Comart 10 Color Paint Set
Airbrush Cleaner
2 ea Hot Press Illustration Boards
Grifhold Knife
Practice Sheets
Roll 14" x 4 yd Frisk Film

Email Friend Price: $439.95
487.99 AUD 430.40 CAD 310.43 EUR

« Previous | Next »

http://www.coastairbrush.com/coastkustomkits.asp

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
yeah,i use my regular compressor too..

if u already have an air compressor,i wouldnt waste the money gettin one of those small ones,,,all u need is a air regulator to adjust the air pressure to the airbrush gun,,,i got a seperate air regulator and connector that i just plug into the end of my hose coming from the big air compressor,,and i adjust it there

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
i got me a eclipse cs a few weekes ago and over its a awesoem gun to use, i found it really easy to handle and i never really airbrushed before.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts