LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a iwata airbrush, i been trying to get good at airbrushing for awhile... Anyone got some tips on airbrushing cuz i sorta suck at it.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:uh: no quiting allowed...

seriously anyone have anything? stencils are easy but everyone got that shit. I first learned from Craig Fraiser, he gave me some tips... he told me to make my own stencils with photo paper, but that is harder then it sounds. I can draw really good with a pencil but making multiple copys of it so you can overlay details isn't the easiest of things.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Yes i would like to know a bit too... When to college for graphic design and illustration... Didn't do alot of airbrushing, just the basics... I paint faux finishes and hand paint wall murals in homes and businesses... Wondering a few basics or explaintions on muraling w/ air...

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by woodpaneling@Jan 4 2004, 02:32 PM
Check out Craig Fraser's book, Automotive Cheap Tricks and Special FX. That has a lot of great info on airbrushing.
i own it, and it does have alot of good tips... but its mostly the basic, which i got down. What i want to learn to do is free hand murals like Mr. Cartoon does.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is that your work?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts