·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,789 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,400 Posts

Hey Tony,

How's everything going?

I wonder how those circle seal dumps would perform on a hopper....

I've sifted though that site many times... once and while I see things on there I'm looking for... One time I saw about 6 hydro aire #8's on there but you had to buy those along with a pallet of other crap that would be worthless to me.. some of that stuff would be cool to play around with but I bet the stuff will go for more money than anyone is willing to spend..

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
OVERgrown deltas

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by blueouija@Aug 13 2005, 04:33 AM~3609478
Hey Tony,

How's everything going?

I wonder how those circle seal dumps would perform on a hopper....

I've sifted though that site many times... once and while I see things on there I'm looking for... One time I saw about 6 hydro aire #8's on there but you had to buy those along with a pallet of other crap that would be worthless to me.. some of that stuff would be cool to play around with but I bet the stuff will go for more money than anyone is willing to spend..
Jay, hit me up if you want to go in halfs on anything.

PS, I still need to send you the copies, add you as a mod, and pay the other guys for the banners and I could be forgetting something. I think I'm going to the LV show, depends on the wife and kids...

·
Premium Member
34,400 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Aug 15 2005, 11:28 PM~3630307
Jay, hit me up if you want to go in halfs on anything. 

PS, I still need to send you the copies, add you as a mod, and pay the other guys for the banners and I could be forgetting something.  I think I'm going to the LV show, depends on the wife and kids...

Yes lets trade our manuals Tony... I'm up for it... Oh yeah you reminded me about the banner contest what ever happened with that...?

What do you have in mind to go halves on? I'll catch you later Tony....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts