LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an ak and uzi for sale the ak is $500 with 10, 30 rnd bannana mags and the and the uzi is $800 it has 6 25 rnd mags. the ak is 7.62X39mm and the uzi is 9X19mm a.k.a. 9mm. the uzi costs more because (A. it costed me more money) (B. it is a really good gun, in terms of reliability and how it shoots) the only reason im selling by babies, is because i got a stainless tec-9, and a SPAS-12 shotgun. If u get these badboys, you probably will never be one of these people who talk about getting car jacked. I used to keep my uzi under my front seat in my 64 pontiac, and my AK behind my battery rack, so they are in excellent shape.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
how do u put up pics?
i have them on my comp, but it wont let me post them what the fuck is up?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by BIG DADDA@Jul 23 2005, 09:34 PM
Whats the homie hook up price ?
[snapback]3467714[/snapback]​
thats a fat hook up i made these prices to sell fast!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by low4life86@Jul 23 2005, 09:42 PM
how do u put up pics?
i have them on my comp, but it wont let me post them what the fuck is up?
[snapback]3467374[/snapback]​
you should be able to upload then when you click the "add reply". It's right where it says attachments/choose file

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by aleigh-n@Jul 23 2005, 10:08 PM
you should be able to upload then when you click the "add reply". It's right where it says attachments/choose file
[snapback]3467935[/snapback]​
i did that it said attach file, and then it loaded for hella years and i poasted it and nothing came up? what could be wrong? :confused: :dunno: :confused:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by low4life86@Jul 24 2005, 01:28 AM
i did that it said attach file, and then it loaded for hella years and i poasted it and nothing came up? what could be wrong? :confused:  :dunno:  :confused:
[snapback]3468358[/snapback]​
the size. shrink it and if that doesn't work then e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you but let me know when you send it. I will pm you my e-mail add if the shrinking don't work.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
If u get these badboys, you probably will never be one of these people who talk about getting car jacked.
you will be one of those people talking about the street shoot out you were in instead. (if you are fast on the trigger anyway)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts