LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The few of us that there is

whats going on this year??

Yo Dre we gotta get up bring everybody together and cruise this year man!!!

If you in Bama Stand Up and Rep!!!!

Whats good for tha 09!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'm not in Alabama, But I rep my State and city to the fullest!!!! T-Town born and bread!!! Keep me posted on the Low-Low movement around the state. I know a few homeys that are scattered around. But they really don't ride. 2009 need to be the year to break that.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I was there up in Athens riding in my cutlass i moved back to Cali but 1 day ill probaly will move back since i still got family out there but i still visit occasionally

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
auburn,al... :wave:

·
Sir_Gotti_G
39,607 Posts
I aint meaning no disrespect either.But are there really riders out there?

If so
thats bad ass

Post up some of the Alabama rides :cool:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here go my TinTasTic ROLL-CALL who remembers tha shop from back in tha day??

Terrance
Carlos
Chris
Wesley
Sam
Trembone
Gabe
Wayne
Kourtney
Thad
Twin
Robert Da Doc

will update the list as they come ot mind!

also shout out tyrellt, Dusty, Berry

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Originally posted by low350@Jan 2 2009, 01:28 PM~12584409

NICE RIDES. :biggrin:

·
Registered
589 Posts
OK IM SURE EVERY 1 KNOWS THERE NO LOWRIDER SHOW ON THE EASTCOAST AT ALL THIS YEAR WELL THERE IS A BIG SHOW DOWN IN MIAMI AND EVERY1 SHOULD SUPPORT THIS SHOW AND COME TO IT THERE STILL 21 DAYS LEFT TO GET THERE IF U SUPPORT THIS SHOW I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT DANNY FROM EAST COAST RYDERS WOULD DO MORE BIG SHOWS LIKE THIS IF U SUPPORT HIM COME TO HIS SHOW THEN THERE CAN BE MORE BIG SHOWS MAYBE HE MIGHT DO A TAMPA OR A ORLANDO SHOW BUT WE GOT TO SHOW HIM WE SUPPORT HIS SHOWS THAT WAY HE KNOWS THAT HE CAN DO BIG SHOWS IN OTHER CITYS AROUND THE EAST COAST AND GET IT POPPING WE AS A CAR COMMUNITY NEED TO COME TOGETHER WEATHER ITS BIG RIMZ STYLE OR LOWRIDER STYLE STOP ALL THE HATEING AND LET GET THE SHOWS BACK

1 - 20 of 356 Posts