LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this will work,i need all kinds of stuff for my cutty...also thought it make it easier for other people needing g-body parts,keep this post too the top with anything off a g-body you have for sale or trade

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:biggrin: got a pic of them blue bucket seats?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I NEED A GOOD CLEAN SET OF REVERSE LITES FOR A 84 CUTLASS 2DR THE ALL CLEAR ONES OR WHITE ONES WHICH EVER AND I HAVE ALL THE ALUMINUM FROM A CUTLASS FOR SALE WHICH I CHROMED, 16 PIECES TOTAL. LET ME KNOW ;)

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
I got a shit load of Monte parts. Doors, trunk lid, some interior, dash clusters, chrome, etc............

·
Registered
640 Posts
I've got an 81 cutty with lots of parts for sale, all but the frame and suspension
and
a 79 monte that needs a few things here and there. But I've got to get my shit together first.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool :cool: ,i hope some of you found what you needed,cause i know here is sure hard as hell too find parts,look like all the g-bodys at are junkyards had voulchers get too them,keep this post going :biggrin: pics would be great on some of the parts you do have for sale or trade

·
Registered
565 Posts
for 1987 regal need both bumper turnsignal lenses and also the driver's side bumper turnsignal light socket. just let me know either post or pm please

thanks

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by LowPerformance@Sep 8 2005, 07:27 AM~3774949
I have a few spare parts in anybody needs them

doors
trunk lid
power bucket seats (blue)
quarter glass
tail lights