LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY WHATS UP ALL YOU SOLO RIDERS IN SAN DIEGO ARE ANY OF YOU ALLS INTRESTED IN STARTING GOODTIMES SD ? IF YOU ARE PM ME I ALREADY HAVE LIKE 4 FRIENDS WHO ARE IN ON IT SO IF ANYBODY IS INTRESTED HIT ME UP

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on people

·
Registered
5 Posts
HEY HOMEY, GOOD LUCK IF YOU DO START UR OWN CHAPTER THERE IN SD. JUST REMEBER IT'S ALL ABOUT "GOOD TIMES"
:biggrin:

·
"THE REAL DEAL"
21,567 Posts
ITS ALL ABOUT THE "GOOD TIMES" WORLD WIDE!

·
Registered
722 Posts
what are the requirements. do you be up at target on sundays.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Im interested i have a 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood its brown with pinstripping it has hydraulics (two pumps) 14 in wire wheels :cool:

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
:biggrin:

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
36,447 Posts
hahah whats up homie.. gracias for calling me yesterday.. we will get together next weekend to talk about the club and check out the rides and you guys.. later homies

·
Registered
36,447 Posts
yeah thats cool.. Whoever wants to check out the club or is interested in
being a member of the SD chapter hit me up and let me know and also let me know where..

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QVO TECOLOTE ? I GUESS YOU INTESTED IN STARTING UP GOODTIMES HERE IN THE BIG SD JUST LIKE ME AND MY HOMEBOYS HUH ? WELL WERE ALL DOWN IF YOUR DOWN QUE NO I ALREADY SENT YOU A PM WITH MY NUMBER HOMEY SO YOU CAN CALL ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS WERE WE GONNA MEET AT AND LA4YA I SENT YOU ONE TOO AIGHT THEN YOU ALL CALL ME AND LET THE
GOODTIMES ROLL

·
Registered
19,672 Posts
Originally posted by shrekinacutty@Jul 30 2005, 04:48 AM
QVO TECOLOTE ? I GUESS YOU INTESTED IN STARTING UP GOODTIMES HERE IN THE BIG SD JUST LIKE ME AND MY HOMEBOYS HUH ? WELL WERE ALL DOWN IF YOUR DOWN QUE NO  I ALREADY SENT YOU A PM WITH MY NUMBER HOMEY SO YOU CAN CALL ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS WERE WE GONNA MEET AT AND LA4YA I SENT YOU ONE TOO AIGHT THEN YOU ALL CALL ME  AND LET THE
GOODTIMES C.C</span> ;)

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NYBODY ELSE INTRESTED PLZ PM ME AND WHEN ARE WE GONNA MEET ? AND GREG HAVE U SENT THE RULES YET ??? AIGHT THEN THANKS

·
Registered
120 Posts
The meeting is at 2:30 pm at Chicano Park on Saturday August 6 see you all their Alrato :cool:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts