LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY WHATS UP ALL YOU SOLO RIDERS IN SAN DIEGO ARE ANY OF YOU ALLS INTRESTED IN STARTING GOODTIMES SD ? IF YOU ARE PM ME I ALREADY HAVE LIKE 4 FRIENDS WHO ARE IN ON IT SO IF ANYBODY IS INTRESTED HIT ME UP

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on people

·
Registered
5 Posts
HEY HOMEY, GOOD LUCK IF YOU DO START UR OWN CHAPTER THERE IN SD. JUST REMEBER IT'S ALL ABOUT "GOOD TIMES"
:biggrin:

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
:biggrin:

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QVO TECOLOTE ? I GUESS YOU INTESTED IN STARTING UP GOODTIMES HERE IN THE BIG SD JUST LIKE ME AND MY HOMEBOYS HUH ? WELL WERE ALL DOWN IF YOUR DOWN QUE NO I ALREADY SENT YOU A PM WITH MY NUMBER HOMEY SO YOU CAN CALL ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS WERE WE GONNA MEET AT AND LA4YA I SENT YOU ONE TOO AIGHT THEN YOU ALL CALL ME AND LET THE
GOODTIMES ROLL

·
Registered
19,672 Posts
Originally posted by shrekinacutty@Jul 30 2005, 04:48 AM
QVO TECOLOTE ? I GUESS YOU INTESTED IN STARTING UP GOODTIMES HERE IN THE BIG SD JUST LIKE ME AND MY HOMEBOYS HUH ? WELL WERE ALL DOWN IF YOUR DOWN QUE NO  I ALREADY SENT YOU A PM WITH MY NUMBER HOMEY SO YOU CAN CALL ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS WERE WE GONNA MEET AT AND LA4YA I SENT YOU ONE TOO AIGHT THEN YOU ALL CALL ME  AND LET THE
GOODTIMES C.C</span> ;)

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NYBODY ELSE INTRESTED PLZ PM ME AND WHEN ARE WE GONNA MEET ? AND GREG HAVE U SENT THE RULES YET ??? AIGHT THEN THANKS

1 - 20 of 79 Posts