LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did a deal with Alonso62ss on some Cadillac parts.He pm'ed me to let me know he would buy them + he set a price for shipping and sent the payment as soon as we agreed on the terms.The shipping price was a fair one for both of us and so I sent him the parts.I wish all my deals went this smoothly.Dude's a straight up good customer and I'm looking forward to doing more business with him in the future.Thanks again Alonso.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I recently did a deal with Alonso62ss on some Cadillac parts.He pm'ed me to let me know he would buy them + he set a price for shipping and sent the payment as soon as we agreed on the terms.The shipping price was a fair one for both of us and so I sent him the parts.I wish all my deals went this smoothly.Dude's a straight up good customer and I'm looking forward to doing more business with him in the future.Thanks again Alonso.
Just did another deal with Alonso62ss and it was another good deal.I'm telling you that this is the type customer everybody would want.Thanks Alonso.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts