LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got a spec sheet on the alpine 3527s? im mostly interested if it's 2 ohm stable in stereo mode, i searched and all i found is that it's 25x4 or 50x2 which i find kinda hard to believe for the way it sounds.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by BigDaddyHustle@Sep 22 2006, 09:08 PM~6226889
anyone got a spec sheet on the alpine 3527s? im mostly interested if it's 2 ohm stable in stereo mode, i searched and all i found is that it's 25x4 or 50x2 which i find kinda hard to believe for the way it sounds.
2ohm stereo, 4ohm bridged

:cool:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a bad ass amp, ive had it for years i just never used it. the stereo shop here quit carrying alpine back in the day and they liquidated all the old amps, i had 2 of those and 2 of the alpine 3522s's i really loved the 3522 i wish i still had one of those. my 4x6's scream off of that 3527 but my 6.5's seem like theyre not even there. im ripping everything out sunday (weather permitting), so i can put down some peel n seel, hopefully some mdf if i can find a truck, and i wanna get that 15 back there and see what it can do. i'll play with the gains on the alpine and see whats up, the new head unit i got has 5v preout's too, so that should help a little too, i think this jvc hs like 1.5v preouts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts