LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a brand spanking new alpine IVA-D900 it is brand spanking new never opend out of box. its not a return or refurbeshed bs. this dvd player does it all and it have the best desplay out there. retail is 2,300 i dont have a set price but would like to get some were around there but not in the 2 range just make me an offer

A picture is worth a thousand words and one look immediately tells you "all pictures are not created equal." The IVA-D900 has 400% more pixels, that is 1.15 million pixel elements, the picture is proof enough. Along with 50W x 4 built-in power and 3 PreOuts (4 volt), it's ready to control XM Satellite Radio, a Hard Disc Drive (HDD), video games, navigation and more. The ultimate mobile theater system is now a reality and this DVD player with a motorized screen performs flawlessly.

• 7" Fully Motorized Wide Screen Monitor
• 50W x 4 MOSFET Amplifier
• Built-in Dolby Digital/DTS Decoder
• Bass Engine® Plus
- Subwoofer Level Control
- Bass Center Frequency Control
- Bass Band Width Adjustment
- Treble Center Frequency Control
- Subwoofer Phase Selector
- Bass Type Control
- 4-Ch Digital Time Correction
- 3 Position 12 dB/Oct Crossover
• MediaXpander™
• XM Satellite Radio Ready
• MP3 Text Information Display
• Quick Search Function
• CD/CD-R Playback
• CD Text, Text Display, Text Scroll
• M DAC
• MaxTune SQ Tuner
• 3 Auxilliary A/V Inputs with Remote Control Input
• Dedicated Navigation Input
• Dedicated Camera Input
• 2 Auxilliary Monitor A/V Outputs
• Navigation Audio Mix
• 3 PreOuts (4 volt)
• MM Driver (Hard Disc Drive) Ready
• MobileHub Ready
• Ai-NET Control Center DVD/CD/MP3 Changer Controller
• "Digital Art" Spectrum Analyzer Display
• RUE-4190 Universal Wireless Remote Control Included

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aight man that sound good give me until sunday cause this was the first night i posted this and if nothing better shes yours

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes it is brand spanking new in the box i want to hook it up soo bad but im not going to. i 100% gaurnte it to be brand new never opend never installed

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey guys i sold a dvd player on the s10 forum and after i got the money order it was at the guys door in 3 days http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.p...&threadid=66882

scroll down on that page the guy that said buy from this guy ryan he has fast ass shippin and is great to deal with. is who i sold it too. if u notice im kinda new to this sight so i havent sold any thing off here yet...and no its not a scam i will give u any info on me beside my social sec. # so i cant fuck u guys over i have to much respect for that

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here is it closed so it doesnt look like u can detach the face plate sepically if there isnt a face plate......damn i wish i could open this and hook it up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts