1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alpine nav- nva n751a
alpine cva 1000 brain less monitor
alpine era-g320 brain only, works with cva 1000
I bought the setup used hoping it was compatable with my new al;pine deck and it was not so now it is all for sale, i can part it out althought i would like to sell as a package, i believe all the wiring is there, including antenna for the navigation and a west coast disc. asking 350 for everything althought it is al goin on ebay today

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
how much for just the navigation unit and will it work on my cva 1005 and is it complete?

·
Registered
899 Posts
So does all of this stuff work together like it would from the factory.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
problem is theres no remote or remote sensor (i dont see a sensor unless its built into the gps antenna) and i dont wanna buy the 2 extra brains that i dont need. Its all good i seen some on ebay just not sure if i wanna even mess with talking my 96 apart and adding this stuff i have the new touchscreen eclipse in my truck and its so bad ass but wont fit in my impala

·
Registered
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Cincycaddy@Dec 29 2005, 11:23 PM~4512857
If I remember correctly you shouldn't need the remote sensor, it'll transmit via the eye on the CVA-1005.
i looked and didnt see any plug for the remote sensor either????? where does it go?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by himbone@Jan 1 2006, 12:09 PM~4527646
i looked and didnt see any plug for the remote sensor either????? where does it go?
i guess it uses the remote to send signal to the unit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts