LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Originally posted by pnw1n@Jul 28 2005, 12:26 PM
my dad is giving it to me because he has a 95 impala ss jon moss signature series car i can take pics of it if you want but it has the super chip in it and is signed by jon moss himself. also has light covers and LESS THAN 5 grand miles on it. its in perfect condition with all the parts that came with the car nothing has been replaced in it and it is in our garage with not a scratch or chip on the paint. i decided since he has that and is giving me this i should turn it into a low rider i can take pics of both of them beside eachother and you guys can compare if you want. but after telling you that would you still reccomend not putting hydros in it ?
and badass its a 95 not a 64
[snapback]3497239[/snapback]​

please, please, please dont do anything to that car...its a collectable...with only 5000mi. thats insane. i saw one of those with 14k going for $25K

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Jul 28 2005, 01:56 PM
No man, reread that shit.  His father is keeping the 5000 mile John Moss signed Imp, and giving him another one that's not quite as nice.
[snapback]3498138[/snapback]​

OH,...... thats different....CUT THAT SHIT!!! sorry bout that , reading too fast

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Originally posted by BIGCRAIG@Jul 28 2005, 02:56 PM
PLEASE DONT JUICE THAT. THAT IS TOO NICE OF A CAR.
IF U WANT A LOW RIDER PICK UP SOME 80'S CADDY OR G-BODY FOR LIKE 2K
DONT HURT THAT IMPALA U COULD SELL THAT THING FOR LIKE 20K EASY, AND I MEAN EASY. TO ME THATS MAKING A PAPER AIRPLANE OUT OF A SIGNED BABE RUTH PLAYING CARD.
[snapback]3498717[/snapback]​
:roflmao: thats a good analogy

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Originally posted by Swingin80Lincoln@Jul 28 2005, 03:30 PM
to me those are muscle cars. i dont like seeing them cut up. if you want a lowrider, go buy one and build it up the way you want and and do it right! (wrapped frame so you can hop/3-wheel and not worry) keep this car for a daily since its nice and you dont have to make payments or anything on it. cutting the car will make it lose value.
if you really want that style of car for a lowrider, go get a caprice and thrash it, please dont do it to this car.
[snapback]3498946[/snapback]​
you are absolutely correct

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.