LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my dad is giving it to me because he has a 95 impala ss jon moss signature series car i can take pics of it if you want but it has the super chip in it and is signed by jon moss himself. also has light covers and LESS THAN 5 grand miles on it. its in perfect condition with all the parts that came with the car nothing has been replaced in it and it is in our garage with not a scratch or chip on the paint. i decided since he has that and is giving me this i should turn it into a low rider i can take pics of both of them beside eachother and you guys can compare if you want. but after telling you that would you still reccomend not putting hydros in it ?

and badass its a 95 not a 64

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright i think im going to because my dad has his other one which is way better.. its faster.. clearner.. newer... super chip... signed... jon moss interior... light covers... 100X better everything thanks ;) so now what type of hydro syystem should ig et for it like i asked in first post lol :)

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
when i get back ill tell you more about it that wont be until about 9 my time and its 4. but ill post or pm ya about it. remembe rthats my padres ;) i would be doing his old one which is still great and its ok im just waiting for someone who would know about this any questions are gratefully appreciated

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its ok im taking pics of both of them now and i will post up asap i got a game to leave for in 20 minuts ill try to get them up before that.. yea the one i am cutting has over 200K miles but my dad bought it clean. we drive to all my hockey tournyments from canada to florida and everwhere inbetween ( i live in virginia ) so its got alot of miles but runs GREAT.. i think i will cut it pics coming

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i dont like baseball so that wouldnt bother me lol.. the one im doing has 250 thousand miles on it ;). dont worry im not doin the other one that has 5 grand make sure you read the stuff right.. also this car doesnt need any repairing so alot less money need to be spent on it. i got ONE pic then batteries die lol and its a but pic but ill post it

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
alright i have heard enough i decided to buy a jumper and use this as a low rider type car cept it wont be low and wont have bags or hydros

ima just do the following

neons on it
big sound system wit 4 subs
candy paint job nice blue color
dayton wire wheels
2 dvds inside and a few more things ill post everything ima do 2moro maybe or something..

well pm me if you have any ideas or anythign cuz if i dont get on 2moro im gone to michigan for a week.

also this means im looking for a jumper i am looking to spend about 1500 to 2000.

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
those pics arent the one i would cut thats my dads hehe but i decided that im going to take mine and just add neons ( special ones ufo they have 2 million colors ( you can have any color with them ) and they can do scan lines and stuff. 500$ for them and im going to get a nice paintjob and tint the backwindows to go along with the paint that would be my exterior. for interior i would get the seats reupohlsterd and then add some dvds and shit

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
hehe well i decided ill buy a jumper just so i dont have to worry about hurting the car because they are illegal in va beach anyways. so this car will all be legal cept the nos i get lol but other than this the impala w ill be able to be drove.. it will mostly be a show car as will the jumper and ill prolly drive around the 20 year old truck i get that is totally stick lmao. keep these in garage and just show them off every now and then and clean them like once a week or something hehe. not sure but i might be gettin the 80 monte carlo in the classifieds and getting it painted green or yellow or red. then cleaning our the inside and makeing sure everything is good and i would be done with it and could concentrate totally on the impala.. i just gotta get some more money lol

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
i wouldnt be doing the lt1 i would be doing the one with 250K miles that is a normal ss. all the pics i took up top are of my dads impala. mine isnt as nice but still rocks..

now im debating on getting a jumper and just doing all the other stuff to this car or just totally doing this car... and by the way badcad neons rock :).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.