LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

· Registered
410 Posts
CUT it. People cut up 40+ year old classics without a second thought that are worth twice as much and now people are freaking out over a 95, thats bullshit. If I were you, full frame wrap... and to answer your question 4 pump prohopper. Youve got some reading to do.

· Registered
2,930 Posts
Its a 250000 mile car, and its not all that fast , go ahead and put the set-up on it, and have it done right. The book value cant be all that high on it anyway with all those miles, if you get the car cut and paint it, its gonna be worth more to you and maybe someone else.

· Registered
712 Posts
I can't understend......people juice 61,62,63,64 rags and you guys say not to juice a 94 ....... :uh: :uh: :uh:

· Registered
227 Posts
Originally posted by pnw1n@Jul 29 2005, 01:44 AM
hehe well i decided ill buy a jumper just so i dont have to worry about hurting the car because they are illegal in va beach anyways. so this car will all be legal cept the nos i get lol but other than this the impala w ill be able to be drove.. it will mostly be a show car as will the jumper and ill prolly drive around the 20 year old truck i get that is totally stick lmao. keep these in garage and just show them off every now and then and clean them like once a week or something hehe. not sure but i might be gettin the 80 monte carlo in the classifieds and getting it painted green or yellow or red. then cleaning our the inside and makeing sure everything is good and i would be done with it and could concentrate totally on the impala.. i just gotta get some more money lol
[snapback]3502047[/snapback]​
alls they give you is an altered suspension ticket which cost about $90 after court cost and shit. i say do what you wanted to do with it dont listen to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.