LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Rob is a cool ass guy! I bought some stuff from him and had a tracking number the same day! He beat everyones price and is willing to go out of his way to answer my stupid questions! Great customer service and just a all around cool ass guy! Thanks again homie! I will be doing a lot more business with you in the future! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey I just saw the Altered Altitude Ford Ranger rolled on it's side at the Scrape by the Lake show in the April '06 LRM. Awsome guys. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, i don't post here much, but i want to throw in my 2 cents for these guys! great place to deal with!! I've been dealing with Rob for the past couple years and he has always helped me out with any questions/parts without hesitating! I even had a random question today as a matter of fact :)

I'm an hour away from AAC and Rob has been willing to go out of his way to meet up at times.

just wanted to say thanks guys!

btw, this is what i have been harrasing for :p

·
Registered
994 Posts
Love the air zenith compressors i got today and cant wait to get my uvair 13" extreme bags. Im gonna start doing all my buisness with these guys
If you do business with anyone else your getting ROBBED
[attachmentid=456848]

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just wanted to say thanx to the guys at AAC for the great work on my car over the last year. never had a problem with it. defiantly recommend them to anyone thats looking for custom work!

PS. Hope you guys are having more "drag-ins" this summer!

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Originally posted by k_r_a_c_k_e_r@Feb 17 2006, 09:07 AM~4866835
Just wanted to say thanx to the guys at AAC for the great work on my car over the last year. never had a problem with it. defiantly recommend them to anyone thats looking for custom work!

PS. Hope you guys are having more "drag-ins" this summer!

Damn that shit is tight! Nice setup homie!

·
Registered
994 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
[attachmentid=478778]

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Originally posted by sprockets@Feb 27 2006, 08:28 PM~4941618
i want one of those sticker for my swich box....please

Sticker pack was sent out last week free of charge.

If anybody wants any stickers let us know.

I got some 1-866-FUK-NLOW ones.

Chrome,Black,Gunmetal, Silver, White, Blue, Red. They are about 10 inchs linch. 1 inch thick.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Sup Fellas,
I'm impressed Rob. UVair 13's. same product, way better price, but with the customer service I'd almost pay more. you guys are doin a great job, and i truely feel your lookin out for the Custom community, and not your pockets. I can't buy from anyone else. I'll be in touch. oh, I want a sticker on my next order.. BTW, the movie kicks ass.

Thanks bro,
Dom :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Once again a great experience with Rob!!! I ordered some new bags and valves on Monday and had my tracking number in like an hour and everything should be here Friday! You are the man!! I wont go anywhere else for airbag stuff ever again! Top notch customer service :thumbsup:

Thanks again homie!

21 - 40 of 397 Posts