LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Thanks to Rob, Kevin and Dave for their service at AAC for Air bagging my Lincoln Town Car! :) They are pretty good people to do business with, stick to their schedule and get things done one time which is awesome! I gave in my car last week Saturday and got it this Saturday which is pretty good service.. they are pretty good and professionals with air bag, knowing what they do.. they fitted big bags to the front which took alot of work and effort but it was possible and got done.. and high lift bags in the back

Thanks AAC! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks Sonu. Glad to see you are happy with the outcome. I want to see pics of it when you get your wheels on it!

I must say its the cleanest Linc. I have ever worked on!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Originally posted by phatz@Mar 11 2006, 08:03 PM~5028497
Thanks Sonu. Glad to see you are happy with the outcome. I want to see pics of it when you get your wheels on it!
I must say its the cleanest Linc. I have ever worked on!
For sure bro thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
FYI -

I ordered a 13" bag from AAC. I got it for more about $20 cheaper than the next closest price. (That includes shipping!) Great product. Fast Shipping. Straight up shipping charges, no selling the product 10 bucks cheaper then jacking the shipping up by 12 bucks! I highly recommend buying from these guys.

- Brad

·
Registered
20 Posts
Big ups to the guys at ACC
these guys are very professional at wut they do. My cars been bagged since last summer and I havent had 1 problem yet . 2day i got the AZpump put in and dame its fast along side the viar 380c

if ur lookin for a professional and dependable place to have ur stuff dun go to these guys cuz they know there shit

P.S when u guys get windshield banners in let me know everyone gets a kick out of ur number 1-866-fuk-nlow :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Got my Air Zenith and 2 rs-7's the other day. Shipped quick and they even threw in some special stuff just for me!

Don't be expecting them to just give you some shit too though. They like me, I'm special. :biggrin:

Rob probably spent 3 or 4 hours answering dumb questions for me, checking on wierd shit, and eventually designing my setup. All for a $400 sale! I wish I could afford shipping to toronto on my truck so that they could install it too!

The other guys act like its a pain in the ass to answer ONE question, Rob and Kevin have answered like 50 questions for me. THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks so much guys. You'll be hearing from me before too long.

John

·
Registered
556 Posts
great customer svc and shipping i ordered on monday and my parts were here a week later very fast shipping. i had some question and called afterhours i left a message and was called back ealy the next morning and all my questions were answered. i will be doing more business with aac very good people to deal with.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
GREATEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE HAD IN A LONGGGAAASSSS TIME! I bought a setup from Rob in April, finally had time to start putting it in a week ago, almost forgot to let everyone know bout' AAC. Rob took alot of time going through everything with me, I'm a first time bag guy, he answered every and ANY question I had. I can call him anytime and he'll answer a quick question. Even his co-workers, I had a discussion with somebody who could've passed the buck to Rob but he took the time to help me out also. Prices are incredible but I think Rob could raise em' and I'd pay the extra just for the customer service.......Thanks alot ROB!

P.S. ordered my shit on a MONDAY night.....Had it all by THURSDAY! Thats fuckin service!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks man. I would rather have a little higher price and have less sales just so my guys who order off me are happy and my phone lines are free and I can spend the time to answer questions and give good tech support with all products sold. Sometimes the cheaper price is not worth having my phone lines and email jammed up, Id rather have free time to make sure everybody is happy in the long run.

But I will still try and give the best prices possible to all members of the layitlow community.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by mrbplace@Feb 26 2006, 04:52 PM~4932867
:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
[attachmentid=478778]
great prices good service and damn quick shipping
LIKE ALWAYS thanks ROB :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
208 Posts
WHAT YOU THINK? :cool:

10gal air tank
1/2 450 GC vales
1/2 hydraulic lines
viair 550c compressor (back up)
belt driven compressor (main)
400psi adjustable pressure switch
set at 200psi.. hops a lil.. but so damn fast!!
just not chained up
slam bags
no wheels wells, shit tucks!
4 switch box, fbss
4 link
4" body drop
drag rails
SHAVED!
....a waiting rims and MORE AIR! :cool:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
These guys are awesome, and their business is pretty good.. i had my lincoln so far for 5 months and i beat it up even though its with Airride and the only thing i had was a blown rear bag and i took it to AAC they replaced it in like 5 minutes and gave me a brand new rear bag

Good people to do business with :thumbsup: i sure as hell do trust em with Airride in Toronto

TTT

·
Registered
274 Posts
great guys to do buisness with. always super helpful and fast shipping. these guys have my business from now on. thanks again guys
Jeremy

41 - 60 of 397 Posts