Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:(

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know...I got prob with hairs too....I just subscribed to to an art/draw forum so they can help me ...I just wanted know lil people opinios :)

Last edited by Supernaut at Nov 5 2003, 11:39 PM

·
Registered
407 Posts
its a whole new ball game when airbrushing. Just because you cab draw with a pencil, dosent mean you can airbrush. Airbrushing is all about spray control. fades and highlights, plus color blending.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** It is harder than you would think ... It is good to be blessed with drawing skills.. But as State & National AWARD WINNING artist ( Not joking ) --- I can say I bit off alot more than i could chew... It helps to have nice equipment to begin with but , MAN is it hard .... I just spilled paint on a car just now & i am so pissed ...But thats how it goes i guess..... drawing plays a big part & that alone will give you an edge.........But how nice of an edge????

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** It is harder than you would think ... It is good to be blessed with drawing skills.. But as State & National AWARD WINNING artist ( Not joking ) --- I can say I bit off alot more than i could chew... It helps to have nice equipment to begin with but , MAN is it hard .... I just spilled paint on a car just now & i am so pissed ...But thats how it goes i guess..... drawing plays a big part & that alone will give you an edge.........But how nice of an edge????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts