LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it runs and drives good, is in good condition. this ebay link is just to give an idea of what it looks like, its identical. will have pics up probably on friday. thanks for looking.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
what ebay link :scrutinize:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres a link to one just like it, this guy has 2 of them for sale and they are both at 5000 so dont come at me with a 500 dollar offer please. as far as i know it has a 5x4.5 lug pattern and it can be rimmed up and painted however, it is right hand drive also.

mail truck

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
:uh:

Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
Code:
 The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please contact the administrator.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
page not responding :angry:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im at work and cant get the link to work, just go to ebay search postal truck and then trailers or other vehicles and 2 come up, they are the same as mine. ill work on the link on my lunch break for those of you that cant figure it out. the truck is located in southeast south dakota, i am willing to travel for a trade or sale but will only go so far. i wont drive the whole way. heres one more link just to see if it works

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-amc-ge...1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
try right clicking on the address bar on the not responding window and then click paste and then hit go. it comes up for me if i do that.

we will see if that works lmao

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
couldve been, of course mine isnt dressed up like a icecream truck and it doesnt have them spinners on it. it would just be something cool to use as a neat shop truck and you can advertise on it. i just plan on repainting it and putting a set of wheels on it personally just to cruise for a bit then itll hit ebay. let me know if anyone is interested, will have pics up friday, truck is out of town and wont get to it until then.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
will be painting it black probably and will be putting a set of polished or chrome 17" torque thrust 2's on it too. should look pretty good when done, shop truck anyone? maybe it could be a conversation piece to drive around at shows? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
how much i need something cool like it where it at

1 - 20 of 26 Posts