LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE THE 1507 HOOKED UP TO 2 HX2 15'S.EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE IT WILL START MAKING POP SOUND(NO MUSIC),LIKE THE RCA'S ARE SENDING A BAD SIGNAL OR A BAD SET OF JACKS?ANY BODY EVER HAVE THIS PROBLEM?THANKS IN ADVANCE.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,478 Posts
Try running a different RCA cable just for testing purposes and see if it still does it. Also check the ground and all your connections something may just have gotten loose and need a little tightening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
475 Posts
what did I tell you when u asked about getting this amp???I said the only thing its good for is the 4guage gold connectors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by gramma@Jan 22 2010, 12:47 AM~16373088
what did I tell you when u asked about getting this amp???I said the only thing its good for is the 4guage gold connectors.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:your wright!but this amp was fine and im sure it would be a cheap fix.this amp does put out some nice power.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by All Out Customs@Jan 21 2010, 10:53 PM~16371841
Try running a different RCA cable just for testing purposes and see if it still does it.  Also check the ground and all your connections something may just have gotten loose and need a little tightening.
i am gonna try switching the cables,but i think the internal rca's are loose and getting a bad ground.ill let ya know,thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by All Out Customs@Jan 21 2010, 10:53 PM~16371841
Try running a different RCA cable just for testing purposes and see if it still does it.  Also check the ground and all your connections something may just have gotten loose and need a little tightening.
IT WAS THE RCA'S(CHEAP WALMART SHIT).THANKS FOR YOU HELP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by gramma@Jan 22 2010, 12:47 AM~16373088
what did I tell you when u asked about getting this amp???I said the only thing its good for is the 4guage gold connectors.
WHY DIDNT YOU LIKE THIS AMP?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,478 Posts
Originally posted by MLBTLB@Jan 22 2010, 05:19 PM~16378971
IT WAS THE RCA'S(CHEAP WALMART SHIT).THANKS FOR YOU HELP.

:cool: Glad it was just a simple fix.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top