LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an idea: for people who have a car that can dog leg. If you were to re-rout the windshield wiper fluid sprayer some place under the car and close to one of the back tires so when you dog leg then your car can also look like it is taking a leek. It would be pretty funny to see a car pull up to another car and take a leek.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Sep 25 2003, 12:43 PM
Just an idea: for people who have a car that can dog leg. If you were to re-rout the windshield wiper fluid sprayer some place under the car and close to one of the back tires so when you dog leg then your car can also look like it is taking a leek. It would be pretty funny to see a car pull up to another car and take a leek.
lol That Would Be Funny :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
me and a friend put a new windshield washer pump in hes trunk and routed them to the back tires so they rould spray water and bleach for easy burn outs :biggrin:

Last edited by droppen98 at Sep 25 2003, 12:31 PM

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Originally posted by droppen98@Sep 25 2003, 01:31 PM
me and a friend put a new windshield washer pump in hes trunk and routed them to the back tires so they rould spray water and bleach for easy burn outs :biggrin:
yah we did that to a friends car too.... works nicely haha

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
that would be funny as hell

·
Registered
424 Posts
if your ridin on bags then you could open the water trap near the back tire.

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
ive talked about doing that to my civic, never got around to it though

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,776 Posts
yeah, and have one of those monster fake "you know what" tucked up under the body to direct the flow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts