LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came up on an anaconda skin to use for my artwork. I showed it to a buddy who told me about trying to sell it to be used as leather. I saw a badass ride with an anaconda skin convertable top, the article said the homeboy paid $25,000 for a 25 ft skin. I got a 19 foot skin I'll let go for $10,000. If interested, hit me up and I'll send you some pics through your e-mail. I havent figured out how to post images on this sight yet.

·
FIFTYH8ER CREW
15,658 Posts
Originally posted by lugo@Mar 6 2008, 06:01 PM~10108043
I came up on an anaconda skin to use for my artwork. I showed it to a buddy who told me about trying to sell it to be used as leather. I saw a badass ride with an anaconda skin convertable top, the article said the homeboy paid $25,000 for a 25 ft skin. I got a 19 foot skin I'll let go for $10,000.  If interested, hit me up and I'll send you some pics through your e-mail. I havent figured out how to post images on this sight yet.
I'LL GIVE YOU $15K FOR IT RIGHT NOW, PAYPAL?

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Originally posted by lugo@Mar 6 2008, 09:01 PM~10108043
I came up on an anaconda skin to use for my artwork. I showed it to a buddy who told me about trying to sell it to be used as leather. I saw a badass ride with an anaconda skin convertable top, the article said the homeboy paid $25,000 for a 25 ft skin. I got a 19 foot skin I'll let go for $10,000.  If interested, hit me up and I'll send you some pics through your e-mail. I havent figured out how to post images on this sight yet.
Can you post that article........I would be fairly certain that that wasnt anaconda skin....lolol.
More than likely a more commonly available "big snake"...and also more than likely not 25' long. Thats a BIG Anaconda.....and trust me they dont get anywhere near the size of the ones from the movies. Sounds to me like another fool with more money then sense.
A 100 yrs old?...... post pics if you could..I would love to see the condition of the skin ....

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Originally posted by lugo@Mar 6 2008, 07:01 PM~10108043
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ttmft for a good laugh

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
HERE A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE FOR YOU. STRAIGHT FROM WIKIPEDIA....

It should be noted that the Wildlife Conservation Society has, since the early 20th century, offered a large cash reward (currently worth US$50,000) for live delivery of any snake of 30 feet or more in length. The prize has never been claimed. Also, in a study of 1,000 wild anacondas in Brazil, the largest captured was 17 feet (5.2 m) long.[7]

SO IF YOUR BOY HAD ONE THAT LONG HE COULD'VE GOT 50 G'S IF IT WAS ALIVE.....

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Mar 6 2008, 11:49 PM~10110607
YOU GONNA MAKE SOME BOOTS AND A BELT HUH :biggrin:

MORE LIKE A BODY SUIT

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Originally posted by lugo@Mar 6 2008, 07:01 PM~10108043

WILL U TAKE $9999 ?

·
FIFTYH8ER CREW
15,658 Posts
Originally posted by lugo@Mar 7 2008, 06:05 PM~10116487
Pete-sta, Send me your e-mail and I'll send you some photos, if your serious we got a deal.
I'M VERY SERIOUS, MY EMAIL IS [email protected] :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts