LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
STEADY SMASHIN
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:biggrin: anadized candy blue lip and baby blue hub with chrome spokes, 13 wheels and tires are koo............$370 :biggrin:
 

·
STEADY SMASHIN
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by brn2hop@Jan 15 2010, 08:17 PM~16305712
:biggrin: anadized candy blue lip and baby blue hub with chrome spokes, 13 wheels and tires are koo............$370 :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
call you ship to hawaii call me at 808-853-9929 thanks
 

·
STEADY SMASHIN
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Big Bradah Del@Jan 16 2010, 03:54 AM~16308013
call you ship to hawaii call me at 808-853-9929 thanks
ill find out tomorrow for the shiping.............
 

·
STEADY SMASHIN
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by brn2hop@Jan 15 2010, 08:17 PM~16305712
:biggrin: anadized candy blue lip and baby blue hub with chrome spokes, 13 wheels and tires are koo............$370 :biggrin:

or will trade for some red/burgendy 13s :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
how much is the shipping to 79015 fulltimer is it all 4 of them and do they hav any chips or dings
 

·
STEADY SMASHIN
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by WestTexas_lowlow@Jan 18 2010, 02:02 PM~16328397
how much is the shipping to 79015 fulltimer is it all 4 of them and do they hav any chips or dings
pm sent.............. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,888 Posts
price shipped for all 4 to 98513 homie..

and the last 2 tires lookin kinda worn homie..
 

·
STEADY SMASHIN
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by WestTexas_lowlow@Jan 18 2010, 02:02 PM~16328397
how much is the shipping to 79015 fulltimer is it all 4 of them and do they hav any chips or dings
they are charging me $90 to ship all 4 ups........... :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Originally posted by brn2hop@Jan 20 2010, 01:20 AM~16348485
they are charging me $90 to ship all 4 ups........... :cool:
kool ill let u kno i told a homie bout them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,226 Posts
Originally posted by brn2hop@Jan 15 2010, 09:17 PM~16305712
:biggrin: anadized candy blue lip and baby blue hub with chrome spokes, 13 wheels and tires are koo............$370 :biggrin:

do you still have these??
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top