LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Today I hooked up the rear bridge and the rear cylinders and connected the pump and hoses primed them and juiced up. (both hoses leaked everywhere :angry: What a mess Then I thought man I gotta drive this thing back home what do I do? So I hooked up the front hoses to the rear setup to get me home. Primed it up and juiced up and whouldn't you know it one of them has a hole too. I am frustrated tonight. I drove it home with one cylinder juiced to hold it up. I'll probably never find a shop or store around that I can get new back hoses and maybe splice and fix the front one. And to top it off now I'm Broke I bought this kit from http://davzcustomz and now he closed up his shop and moved to Puerto Rico.. Bad DAY :angry: :twak: :thumbsdown: :machinegun:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What ya gonna do ? Its hard to tell if a hose is good till ya hook it up anyway. :(

·
Registered
237 Posts
I REMEBER MY HOSES WERE DRAGGED DOWN PAST THE METAL BRAID.. I WAS LIKE DUCT TAPE TO THE RESCUE.. LATER THAT DAY AFTER A FEW MORE SPARK SHOWZ THE DUCT TAPE GAVE WAY AND SO DID THE HOSE.... I HAD AN EXTRA ONE IN THE CAR THO!!!!!!!!!1 AND I JUST DRAPPED IT OUT SIDE AND THRU THE WINDOW AND SHIT//!!! ALWAYS KEEP SPARE PARTS AND SOME TOOLS!

·
Registered
464 Posts
When your hoses burst, what is the reason for this??? The hoses are #8 hoses. Can this be fixed? :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had napa take my one good front hose and cut it and made it into 2 hoses for the back. I scrapped the other 3 . Ill work on the front now until the new front hoses come my way p/s it was like 14.99 to have 2 jic fittings for a 3/8 hose ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i had napa take my one good front hose and cut it and made it into 2 hoses for the back. I scrapped the other 3 . Ill work on the front now until the new front hoses come my way p/s it was like 14.99 to have 2 jic fittings for a 3/8 hose ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts