·
Registered
177 Posts
Streetriders puttin it down # 1 in KC

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Originally posted by Big_Mike@Oct 20 2003, 10:14 PM
looks good whats up with that old lincoln does move or what....
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Some drunk fuck hit my switch at the show and fucked it up.So i'm going to take off the juice and put standards and vogues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

·
Registered
284 Posts
Some drunk fuck hit my switch at the show and fucked it up.So i'm going to take off the juice and put standards and vogues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you KO that dumb fuck.

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Oct 22 2003, 02:47 AM
Some drunk fuck hit my switch at the show and fucked it up.So i'm going to take off the juice and put standards and vogues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you KO that dumb fuck.
I'm just playing with my homeboy,it was the first day i got it out and i had a return line leaking so i didn't hopp it much.But it's fixed now and it's on the bumper i'll have pics of it later.

Last edited by Suburban Swingin at Oct 25 2003, 06:51 PM

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
i like the video, i see that shawn finally got it to stand... lookin good out there in KC

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 22 2003, 02:53 AM
i like the video, i see that shawn finally got it to stand... lookin good out there in KC
You know how the M does it.Cause we don't give a fuc*.We are trying to get prize money for the hopp at usaci,that we are putting on,so we need you guys to show up hommie.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 21 2003, 08:53 PM
yea it stands up from all that lead you sold him last time they were here. instead of a drug ring yall got a lead ring, and no front bumper exchange company..haha Just fucking around, I can't wait for Silvers response. peace good job Street Riders.

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
dont be mad , i still got your order of lead for the 61, i didnt sell it, i got you homie, you gotta get it to hit upper 50's now, 40's aint gonna cut it... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: j/p...cant wait for next year. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 21 2003, 10:21 PM
dont be mad , i still got your order of lead for the 61, i didnt sell it, i got you homie, you gotta get it to hit upper 50's now, 40's aint gonna cut it... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: j/p...cant wait for next year. :thumbsup:
i'm done hoppin that car for competition, just for fun, so mid 40's are fine. trust me when my shit comes back out it will be clean as hell and still perform well.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Originally posted by 61bckbmbr+Oct 21 2003, 10:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (61bckbmbr @ Oct 21 2003, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Silver@Oct 21 2003, 08:53 PM
yea it stands up from all that lead you sold him last time they were here. instead of a drug ring yall got a lead ring, and no front bumper exchange company..haha Just fucking around, I can't wait for Silvers response. peace good job Street Riders.[/b][/quote]
Thanks Darin..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts