LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my girl has decided that she would like to get into model cars herself. We are now starting a 78 El Camino for a radical hopper. Here are a couple of progress pics of how low it lays in the rear, all the way to lock up..... :0

Attachments

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by BumperKit@Sep 14 2005, 08:18 PM~3817506
Well, my girl has decided that she would like to get into model cars herself. We are now starting a 78 El Camino for a radical hopper. Here are a couple of progress pics of how low it lays in the rear, all the way to lock up..... :0
are you going to be able to hop the front with the back so high

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by chato83@Sep 14 2005, 10:34 PM~3817961
are you going to be able to hop the front with the back so high
Yes, the rear suspension will be totally adjustable as in what height you want.....you can let it down some, or it will actually swing farther than whats in the pic.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by BumperKit@Sep 14 2005, 09:18 PM~3817506
thats crazy. :cool:
with that setup you can do a custom install on the bed
with batteries and pumps. and stuff. to make more. realistic
:cool: ;)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by hoppingmad@Sep 15 2005, 11:46 AM~3821023
thats crazy. :cool:
with that setup you can do a custom install on the bed
with batteries and pumps. and stuff. to make more.  realistic
:cool:  ;)
Yeah...I usually keep the interior, but on this one our plans are to use the interior to house the motors, and use the bed for pumps, and lots of batteries.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Cadi Luva@Sep 15 2005, 05:27 PM~3823428
:0  :0 very tyte lift...
Thanks......wait till I get this one done. You think this has lift.....I have a 60 Chevy Wagon in store for you..... ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey bro where do u buy those model cars from cause im a model car builder myself im interested in buildin lowrider car because its hard for me to find them here but where u located at im here in miami ,fl :cool: :uh:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts