LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gettin a new pair of antennas for the back of my 59 bel air 4 door sedan and im not sure where they go. so if anyone with a 59 could take sum measurements and such i would really appreciate it. thanks

·
18,283 Posts
If nobody replies, you could always buy a 59 accessory installation manual. Available from most impala parts catalogs :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Nov 25 2007, 09:50 PM~9303102
you dont have any antenna at all right now?
i do, but since its a bel air its just a single one mounted on the pass side fender. im just gonna take it out and patch up the hole wen i get the dual antennas...

·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Nov 19 2007, 06:13 PM~9262044
If nobody replies, you could always buy a 59 accessory installation manual.  Available from most impala parts catalogs  :biggrin:
You're gonna need it sooner or later. ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
finally, i found somewhere online that had a template, and i called asking about it and the person must have really liked me cuz they sent it to me for free. i was waiting for him to ask for my credit card but he never did. pretty cool, now i can do it perfect. heres the website i got it from http://www.lategreatchevy.com/default.asp? ill hafta post up a pic wen i mount these babies up :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts