LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a friend looking for a 80's 2door fleetwood with the 90 conversion done if possible. So if anybody knows of any please post pics and info.

Thanks and aloha...
 

·
ONE OF THE SONS
Joined
·
6,800 Posts
Originally posted by keola808@Mar 22 2010, 11:03 AM~16961881
Well I have a friend looking for a 80's 2door fleetwood with the 90 conversion done if possible. So if anybody knows of any please post pics and info.

Thanks and aloha...
Is your friend's name Gavin?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by BIG MARC@Mar 22 2010, 01:24 PM~16963115
Is your friend's name Gavin?

No it's not a guy name Gavin...he back home in Hawaii and jus wants a car dat wasn't somebodies old ride on da island LOL so asked me to ask around up here and I only been up here 6 months so I don't really have da hook ups on alot. So pretty much das wat he lookin for and some chrome undies would be nice and he wants a virgin car. Hope das not to much askin cause at home it is LOL
 

·
ONE OF THE SONS
Joined
·
6,800 Posts
Originally posted by keola808@Mar 22 2010, 03:04 PM~16964067
No it's not a guy name Gavin...he back home in Hawaii and jus wants a car dat wasn't somebodies old ride on da island LOL so asked me to ask around up here and I only been up here 6 months so I don't really have da hook ups on alot. So pretty much das wat he lookin for and some chrome undies would be nice and he wants a virgin car. Hope das not to much askin cause at home it is LOL

All good that dude Gavin is from the rocc too,came over to look at my brougham but never heard from him again.Good lucc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by BIG MARC@Mar 22 2010, 06:22 PM~16965859
All good that dude Gavin is from the rocc too,came over to look at my brougham but never heard from him again.Good lucc.

Rajah...But I dunno any gavins dat ride in Hawaii LOL hopefully I can find my fren a clean fleetwood...alohaz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks skraper...
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top