LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Jan 22 2010, 02:58 PM~16377735
whats wrong with 81-83 cuttys??? just curious....
Haha Nada itz jus 84-87 r my favorite yearz 4 cutlass

7,368 Posts
im lovin how yours is sittin lowrider_cutlass, do you have any more pic of her I wish I would of cut mine but its to late now my nex one will be cut thats for sho :biggrin:

7,368 Posts
Originally posted by moren_ito13@Jan 22 2010, 05:18 PM~16378402

Firstclass383  my car is damn near identicle to urs homie
:biggrin: damn sure is homie got to luv em

383 stroker
dital dash and pods

send mor pic of yours homie, is yours cut mine not my 90 lin is
just a bit over 500hp in the cutty posie 373 gears 3 inch exhaust all the way thur has chrom drums now on the back witch makes it look better
Id like to trade my lin for a juice cutty :biggrin: cant see the ghost flames but they are there

7,368 Posts
yours is looking clean as shit man what motor you got in it? got any pics of the guts
would be great to have two the same color one cut and one not huh

7,368 Posts
Originally posted by redwhite_62@Jan 22 2010, 08:19 PM~16380014
I got a cutlass salon with euro front clip bucket center console t tops pm me if u are Interested
can you post a few pic of homie thanks why is a the good shit in cali :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Originally posted by FirstClass383@Jan 22 2010, 05:55 PM~16378142
im lovin how yours is sittin  lowrider_cutlass, do you have any more pic of her I wish I would of cut mine but its to late now my nex one will be cut thats for sho :biggrin:
thanks homie :biggrin: here u go :cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Originally posted by redwhite_62@Jan 22 2010, 07:19 PM~16380014
I got a cutlass salon with euro front clip bucket center console t tops pm me if u are Interested
post pics and price

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
This Cutlass is perfect for your daily!!!

I HAVE A 1984 CUTLASS SUPREME FOR SALE, THE CAR IS PROBLEMLESS, IT HAS A V6 THAT RUNS PERFECT, NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER, RUNS QUIET AND STARTS RIGHT UP. ENGINE HAS ALOT OF NEW PARTS, TOO MANY TO LIST BUT I DO HAVE THE RECEIPTS. ALSO HAS NEW BRAKES, CAT CONVERTER, AND EXHAUST PIPE. CAR JUST RECENTLY HAD A FULL TUNE UP/SERVICE. IT IS READY FOR DAILY USE. IT RIDES AS SMOOTH AS A CADILLAC. THE ENGINE IS CLEAN AND THE ODOMETER IS READING ABOUT 50,000 MILES. IT ALSO PASSES SMOG LEGIT WITH NO PROBLEM!! CAR DOES NOT LEAK ANY FLUIDS AT ALL!!! THE PAINT IS REAL NICE WITH A GREAT GLOSSY SHINE. THE INTERIOR IS IN GREAT SHAPE AND IS CLEAN!! THE SEATS ARE JUST ABOUT PERFECT, THE DASH IS CLEAN & STRAIGHT, THE DOOR PANELS ARE PERFECT, THE HEADLINER IS PERFECT AND THE CARPET IS PERFECT & CLEAN!! CAR ALSO HAS ALL CHROME MOULDINGS, EMBLEMS ECT. AND ALL CHROME HAS A MIRROR LIKE FINISH FROM THE CHROME AROUND THE FRONT/BACK WINDOWS, THE MOULDINGS, ECT. ALL THE WINDOWS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE WITH NO ROCK DINGS OR CRACKS ECT. ALL LIGHTS WORK INSIDE & OUT. IT HAS A/C & HEATER. ALL THE GUAGES WORK. ALL RUBBER AROUND THE DOORS & TRUNK IS GOOD. THE CAR ALSO HAS AN ALARM WHICH LOCKS & UNLOCKS THE CAR & POPS THE TRUNK AND A REMOTE WHICH TELLS YOU BY VIBRATING WHEN SOMEONE IS MESSING WITH THE CAR. IT ALSO HAS A STERIO SYSTEM WITH 4 SPEAKERS AN AMP AND 2 12" SUBS, ITS NOT SPECTACULAR BUT IT DOES BUMP! IT HAS HAD 2 OTHER OWNERS, 1ST OWNER WAS AN OLD LADY, 2ND OWNER WAS A HOMIE OF MINE AND IM NOW THE 3RD OWNER. CAR HAS BEEN WELL TAKEN CARE OF! IT NEEDS NOTHING! OVER ALL ITS A GREAT CAR. CLEAN TITLE... IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING PM ME AND LETS DEAL!!

ASKING $3,800

7,368 Posts
Thats really clean homie .. Is it all stock? To bad all you homie's live so dman far a way :( , makes it tuff just to look at it and make a disicon on something like that. shit you have to have a ton of paper to go flying around to see something you like and then maybe have to come back home with out something :(

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Originally posted by FirstClass383@Jan 23 2010, 07:34 AM~16384078
Now thats what  I'm talkin about  job well done  homie  5 Starrs on that one  :biggrin:  sick ass ride

thanks a lot man, much apreciated :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Originally posted by FirstClass383@Jan 22 2010, 07:38 PM~16380220
can you post a few pic of  homie  thanks why is a the good shit in cali :biggrin:

[] this was the only pic i got right know. but if anyone is interested pm me. :biggrin: the price is 2000 firm. and the car currently does not have the spokes on them but i got still got them on another car a 80 buick regal limited and that one is 1300 running. :biggrin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by redwhite_62@Jan 23 2010, 05:28 PM~16388021

[] this was the only pic i got right know. but if anyone is interested pm me. :biggrin: the price is 2000 firm. and the car currently does not have the spokes on them but i got still got them on another car a 80 buick regal limited and that one is 1300 running.  :biggrin:
U got any other pikz nd kan u give me sum more info bout the cutlass??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts