LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The original motor in my 66 impala has been replaced with a 305..it has factory ac but on my 305 the ac compressor is on the opposite side. Any way to still do this and look clean? the motor is out..painted and chromed..i considered doing away with it and shaving the firewall..but the belly of my car is just gonna be painted black..didnt think it would be worth all the work unless i did my belly same color as my car..but if im not gonna shave it i want it hooked up and working.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
YOU MAY BE ABLE TO HAVE SOMEONE FABRICATE A BRACE AND PULLY SYSTEM. BUT IT IS GONNA BE EXPENSIVE, AND I MAY NOT LOOK LIKE A SMOOTH TRANSITION UNDER YOU HOOD. GOOD LUCK THOUGH

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by ROLLERZDIRTY@Sep 30 2006, 06:14 PM~6278353
YOU MAY BE ABLE TO HAVE SOMEONE FABRICATE A BRACE AND PULLY SYSTEM.  BUT IT IS GONNA BE EXPENSIVE, AND I MAY NOT LOOK LIKE A SMOOTH TRANSITION UNDER YOU HOOD.  GOOD LUCK THOUGH
my 305 has air on it..has the original 305 compressor..but i wasnt sure how to run the hoses around to the other side of the wall..my 66 is a vert..i may just take it out.

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by OURLIFE@Sep 30 2006, 06:48 PM~6278476
lowriders dont need air exspecially a vert
shit i like my air..I like to cruise with the top down..but there is times when air is nice.

·
LFDY Graffix
5,135 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick@Sep 30 2006, 05:53 PM~6278504
shit i like my air..I like to cruise with the top down..but there is times when air is nice.
TRUDAT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts