LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
Joined
·
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a decent gbody out here,, from merced on up. its for my bro,,he needs a new daily. so post up what you have :biggrin: thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,737 Posts
WHAT KIND OF G BODY? MAY BE A T TOP?
 

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
Joined
·
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shoot me some info on whats is out there,,, body doesnt haveto be all that great. as long as the car runs good and the tranny shifts fine. ive run across alotta G-bodys for sale recently and 80% of them had tranny problems. the other 20% were waayyy too overpriced. :cool:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top