LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd like to thank all of you who noticed that i can't spell. now once again, i need a few ideas on where to get started. where can i get a good all around set of hydraulics, all pieces included. :cool:

Last edited by hopelessgrandam at Nov 1 2003, 06:43 PM

·
Registered
871 Posts
maybe this guy has them :0

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by hopelessgrandam@Oct 31 2003, 08:52 PM
I just bought a 99 grand am se 4dr last jan. but i got deployed to iraq in feb. i looking for ideas. has anyone even seen a grand am with hydros.
I have an idea, LEARN TO SPELL HYDRAULICS FIRST ;)

·
Registered
871 Posts
I was kinda wondering if I should even post pictures when I saw how well they could spell, but fuck it, lol!

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Nov 1 2003, 12:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Nov 1 2003, 12:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopelessgrandam@Oct 31 2003, 08:52 PM
I just bought a 99 grand am se 4dr last jan. but i got deployed to iraq in feb. i looking for ideas. has anyone even seen a grand am with hydros.
I have an idea, LEARN TO SPELL HYDRAULICS FIRST ;)[/b][/quote]
I knew you were going to jump on this guys shit! :biggrin: :biggrin: Damn you beat me to it! :0 :angry: :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by 857baller@Nov 1 2003, 06:02 PM
yea i think theres another one on here, its a grand am juiced........
Bags think you are too!

I heard you were caught pants down with a 2500lb bag with a 1/4" thread and a jar of vaseline! :0 :angry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts