LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent done anything with it yet. i bought it cuz its my moms fav car (actually a 67). what would you do with it if you had it??

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
paint it orange with black racing stripes,racing wheels and black interior that is what me and a homie will build his because first it was teal then now its plum purple but I think we will repaint it and might put hydros on it :cool:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no lowrider shit?? i like lowrider shit :p well i guess i wont talk back :p where should i buy some tires and rims for? or should i use the (lame) ones they come with?

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
burn it please burn it. that kit is a piece of shit i bought it it really fucking sucks. i traded it for Revell 427 chevy engine of the 69 corvette. the kid that has it is gonna make a rocket car out of it cuse its such a piece of shit.
i got a Revell one on the way :biggrin:

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Nov 10 2003, 12:14 AM
burn it please burn it. that kit is a piece of shit i bought it it really fucking sucks. i traded it for Revell 427 chevy engine of the 69 corvette. the kid that has it is gonna make a rocket car out of it cuse its such a piece of shit.
i got a Revell one on the way :biggrin:
what's so bad about it??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok.... anyone know what i should use to burn it then? should i burn it in the box or out of the box?

its a revell 69 z-28 camaro rs.... im gonna have my uncle paint it for me (dont know what color yet tho), cuz he paints cars for a living so i figure he might be good at it :p

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by K_S_W_I_S_S@Nov 9 2003, 10:33 PM
its a revell 69 z-28 camaro rs....
ok, thats a good kit :thumbsup:

thats the one with the chevy 302 in it with the cross ram intake and dual 4 barrels. :cheesy:

i been kinda thinking about getting another one of those myself actually :thumbsup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
should i wait until i get some flocking to do the interior? or should i just paint it?? i think the only way i can get some fucking flocking is to buy it online.... but i guess im too damn lazy....

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
paint it so it looks like leather. and black leather usually looks the best in those cars.
the RS Z28 is like almost the top of the line in camaro in those years other than the SS and the YENKO. and they had leather. flocking will make it look like cloth interior like in the cheesy ass 6 cylinder model camaros.
just my .02 though ;)

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 9 2003, 10:27 PM
if its the 427 Yenko kit from 2 fast 2 furious i'd do it just like the box. that car is bad ass and thats pretty much its original factory look ;)
my rant is aimed at this kit not the revell camaro AMT really fucked this car up

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Nov 9 2003, 09:29 PM
Yea, i would build it up stock too. Definetly don't put any hydros or wires on it...that would just be sad.
my homie will build it with hydros(working ones) with maybe supremes(HH's blvd)?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts