Registered
222 Posts
HO HAS A I730,I830,OR A,I860 FOR SALE MASSEGE ME BECAUSE I NEED A PONE
THANKYOU :biggrin: :biggrin: :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by heavyj918@Sep 23 2005, 01:26 AM~3870134
LOOKING FOR A TOWNCAR JUICED FOR SALE NOTHING RAGED OUT  WOULD LIKE A 3 PUMP SET UP POST WHAT YA GOT HERE WITH LOCATION AND PRICE AND ILL BE IN TOUCH CASH MONEY READY TO GRAB THE RIGHT ONE
Do you still have the other one? We got a car for sale but it aint a Lincoln. :0

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Do you still have the other one? We got a car for sale but it aint a Lincoln.
no i dont still have the lincoln /// what ya got need something i can drive though cuz thats what i do :cool:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
:cool:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
:cool:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
no thanks on the project i got a barn full of thoose just looking for something to bend a few corners in :wave:

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by heavyj918@Sep 25 2005, 04:36 PM~3882077
no i dont still have the lincoln ///  what ya got  need something i can drive though cuz thats what i do  :cool:
We have never built a car you couldn't drive. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
shyt well i guess i fucked it up then cuz it didnt do to hot rolling it on a regular basis i boguth like 3 sets of front tires for it had tranny rebuilt ect ect ect ect and from what i was told the tranny had just got rebuilt thats what the hold up on me coming to get it it went to shyt after about 500 miles BUT that fucker sure looked good sitting in the barn it was clean as hell if nothing else sold it to a dude here in town and he hit something while 3 wheling fucked it up all down the side so its prolly a done deal someone played him out of the a arms though traded him out with some stock a arms from what i heard lol everyone wanted to look at how the install was done lol it was like a portable classroom down here wasnt 1 damn town car here i brought that car down here and now theres 5 or 6 and 1 of them painted damn near same way and color but if i had a problem with your guys work i would not have brought ya my yukon and spent another 2000 + right after giving ya 8000 for the TC and wouldnt have emailed ya about cutting my old school i just got wich i never heard back from you on so hope ya wasnt trying to say i was downing ya work or cars :cool: so u gonna post the shyt ya got up for sale or is there not one for sale ? :around:

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by heavyj918@Sep 29 2005, 07:12 PM~3912545
shyt well i guess i fucked it up then cuz it didnt do to hot rolling it on a regular basis i boguth like 3 sets of front tires for it had tranny rebuilt ect ect ect ect and from what i was told the tranny had just got rebuilt thats what the hold up on me coming to get it it went to shyt after about 500 miles BUT that fucker sure looked good sitting in the barn it was clean as hell if nothing else sold it to a dude here in town and he hit something while 3 wheling fucked it up all down the side so its prolly a done deal someone played him out of the a arms though traded him out with some stock a arms from what i heard lol everyone wanted to look at how the install was done lol it was like a portable classroom down here wasnt 1 damn town car here i brought that car down here and now theres 5 or 6 and 1 of them painted damn near same way and color but if i had a problem with your guys work i would not have brought ya my yukon and spent another 2000 + right after giving ya 8000 for the TC and wouldnt have emailed ya about cutting my old school i just got wich i never heard back from you on so hope ya wasnt trying to say i was downing ya work or cars  :cool: so u gonna post the shyt ya got up for sale or is there not one for sale ?  :around:
The tranny was rebuilt twice before you got it, I guess they didn't know what they were doing. Sorry you had problems with it. I just don't have the time for what you want, I got a 60 hour a week job and a wife and kid. I barely have time to sleep. Yes we do have one for sale but you wouldn't fit in it because its a g-body, shit I can't fit in them and you are bigger than me. :biggrin: He wants to sell it but isn't really TRYING to.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
oh well i should have just went and bought another tranny instead of spending the cash to rebuild it i kick myself all the time for selling it but the past is the past and since everyones got a tc here now thats why i got this 78 well it blows ya tied up but i guess that comes with living theres nobody here that will get the chance to cut it so i guess ill take it down to texas somewere to get it done thats if no one buys it first . And yes you are rigth im not g body material not a big fan of riding with my knees in the dash just like having something sitting around that i can jump into and go show my ass in when i want to whats up with the orange one ya guys built i know it has passed hands a few times have u seen it in person lately what kinda shape is it in :cool:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
:cheesy:

·
Registered
789 Posts
what year got a 99 tc 12000 obo

21 - 40 of 48 Posts