LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any company made these or where can I get one or make one?either a delivery or wagon?I want on bad

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by PiK@Oct 10 2003, 10:54 PM
I don't know about that exact one but they do make a Nomad model
yeah but they are 55-56 and I really want a 58

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
I think R&R resin makes one IM not for sure on that. Check out this site though.. It lists every model wagon built, including resin ones. They are all sorted by years to.. http://www.lastsummer.com/wagon/dbase.html Good luck.. Later Rick S

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by phatras@Oct 10 2003, 11:08 PM
I think R&R resin makes one IM not for sure on that. Check out this site though.. It lists every model wagon built, including resin ones. They are all sorted by years to.. http://www.lastsummer.com/wagon/dbase.html Good luck.. Later Rick S
yeah that is the only place I know I think I will write a letter to R&R sometime asking how much is a 58 wagon cost

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if anyone has a 55 nomad and a 58 impala could you check if the top is the same width?thanks

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
a 55 and a58 would work with a little mods

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 11 2003, 10:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 11 2003, 10:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac@Oct 10 2003, 11:41 PM
if anyone has a 55 nomad and a 58 impala could you check if the top is the same width?thanks
i've already been working on one for awhile now so if you do it dont think you was the first to do it ;) lol[/b][/quote]
no I wouldnt think I was the first cause I learned it from a guy on here,can you post some pics of it?and how would you do the back?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 11 2003, 03:20 PM
i'd have to try and find it, i havent seen it in a Loooooong time. lol

i hate 58's so i kinda asked myself what the hell i was doing messing with it and threw it in a box somewhere a few years ago. lol
man I would really like to see it and how would you do the back?like trunk 2 headlights only(one on each side) use the 57 chevy wagon trunk?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
yeah, it takes ALOT of cutting and reshaping and puttingpieces back on in that back area.

you use the center section coming down the back of the 55 and cutout part of the taillight area of the 58 but then you gotta cut and modify the pieces you took out and put them back in the reform the bodylines around the taillight area. also gotta smooth out the 55 tailgate and roof too.

its a pain in the ass to do. youd have to actually get the kits and hold them together and look at real pics to see what im talking about on it.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man that is a lot of work but Ill still do it if I dont find a resin one and is yours done in the back?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac@Oct 11 2003, 03:55 PM
man that is a lot of work but Ill still do it if I dont find a resin one and is yours done in the back?
if i remember correctly it is all cut and glued and everything but no bondo or filler is on it yet, just primer and superglue.

i found the box to the 58 and looked at the date on the box and its from 1990 and i remember buying it brand new when it first came out because i was gonna do it like the one on "American Graffiti"

so, its ben sitting for longer than i thought. lol

by the way, no it wasnt in the box... just the extra parts to it. lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 11 2003, 04:06 PM
POST A PIC!!! :uh:
lol, read through the post and you'll see that i dont know where it is. i threw it someplace many many years ago because i got tired of wasting my time on an ugly ass 58 ;)

i was bored and saw one in a magazine all tubbed out and all of a sudden

you know how that goes man ;) lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 11 2003, 05:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 11 2003, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 11 2003, 04:06 PM
POST A PIC!!! :uh:
lol, read through the post and you'll see that i dont know where it is. i threw it someplace many many years ago because i got tired of wasting my time on an ugly ass 58 ;)

i was bored and saw one in a magazine all tubbed out and all of a sudden

you know how that goes man ;) lol[/b][/quote]
:puffin:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts