LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hve a couple of cars bruing right now in the making. just wondering whats happening in the east,west and in the midwest :cool:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
no, no that i know of.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Ok dan i am sorry but i got to tell them

dan is building a 79 pinto it's pink singal pump 4 batts 600lbs of lead 20" cylinders in back and 24" rims all the way around

fuck setting on the bumper roof hear we come !!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE@Oct 23 2003, 07:47 PM
Ok dan i am sorry but i got to tell them

dan is building a 79 pinto it's pink singal pump 4 batts 600lbs of lead 20" cylinders in back and 24" rims all the way around

fuck setting on the bumper roof hear we come !!! :biggrin:
yo forgot to mention the pink candy powdercoat on the rims...

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Nah man, i havent heard shit about any new hoppers coming out for next year in the midwest.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Oct 23 2003, 09:10 PM
Nah man, i havent heard shit about any new hoppers coming out for next year in the midwest.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
yeah it sucks, louisville is looking like it will be the same old same old next year

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
i was planning to build a model car for next year.. but damn i sat back and thought about it... and im not feeling like putting that much work into something....

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
we decided that we are going to take a year off ;)

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by impalapartz+Oct 24 2003, 06:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (impalapartz @ Oct 24 2003, 06:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JasonJ@Oct 23 2003, 09:10 PM

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:
yeah it sucks, louisville is looking like it will be the same old same old next year[/b][/quote]
I bringing up the bike end with 3 radical bikes and a radical trike with Juice. That pretty much takes car of Louisville's newest badass bikes. Show car wise there is always somebody that we don't know about that's building something that cathces the eye and hopper/dancer wise I only know of one single puper that's building something that'll be quite nice. Other than that I know nothing. :(

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
my '65 should be going and swanging by spring.... ~JO$H~

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Originally posted by NoseUpIsuzu@Oct 23 2003, 01:12 AM
i hve a couple of cars bruing right now in the making. just wondering whats happening in the east,west and in the midwest :cool:
MY TOWN CAR WILL BE READY 2 PUMPS ON A WHAMMY FOR THE BACK AND A SINGLE 2 INCH STEEL BLOCK PUMP FOR THE FRONT 4 1/2 TON SPRINGS, STREET CHARGER, DIGI READOUT SWITCH BOX. 13, INCH MCLEANS 8'S AND 14'S. AND 12 BATTERIES. AND WE GOT PLENTY MORE COMING OUT IN RI THIS SPRING :thumbsup:

Last edited by cdznutz42069 at Oct 24 2003, 07:38 AM

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
**My 64 , Fully wrapped frame , extended & wrapped arms , 3 pump CCE comps, 1 pump in front, 14 batteries, adex , 20" rear cylinders, wishbone/slingshot modified rear end, 5 ton springs...

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Oct 24 2003, 03:43 PM
**My 64 , Fully wrapped frame , extended & wrapped arms , 3 pump CCE comps, 1 pump in front, 14 batteries, adex , 20" rear cylinders, wishbone/slingshot modified rear end, 5 ton springs...
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
899 Posts
My s-10 street dancer will be in indianapolis LRM show in 2004. ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i got a isuzu minitruck and im making that a radical hopper the whole front suspension got modified and rienforced and im starting to workon modifying the rearend. so next sring it gonna cum out hard and im going to kandy it out

·
Registered
379 Posts
In progress a 1989 s-10 pickup . With a wrapped frame, super c-notch, 4 , 31 series tractor trailor batts. 2 Reds styling intergrated pumps 14" player wires, Flip nose. Work in progress when I find time. Probably will be done by spring or summer.Got the frame 1/2 done. Got the c-notch and the batt rack done. got the fenders cut and capped ( consider it done) Got the wheels. Working on the juice right now . Then I do the paint etc. Anyone else in Ct? Want to lend a hand sometime? Ill help you out too. I work in a welding fabrication shop. ;) One hand washes the other :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts