LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loco 64 still debuting this year. Wasn't Joe Ray also building a new car. Also thought Anthony Fuentes was redoing the Monte. Can't remember the name of it

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
Originally posted by low4ever@Aug 11 2005, 06:15 PM~3596925
Loco 64 still debuting this year.  Wasn't Joe Ray also building a new car.  Also thought Anthony Fuentes was redoing the Monte. Can't remember the name of it

NO

NO

AND RALPH AND ITS ALTERD IMAGE..

:cool:

·
TDMMC
10,886 Posts
Loco 64 still debuting this year.  Wasn't Joe Ray also building a new car.  Also thought Anthony Fuentes was redoing the Monte. Can't remember the name of it
Hea you know Fred???

·
TDMMC
10,886 Posts
Ask him if he remembers this :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
[attachmentid=242382]

·
Registered
140 Posts

LOST

LOST

LOST

DUMBASS.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Originally posted by low4ever@Aug 11 2005, 06:45 PM~3597082
Eat cock and die, ***

ADMIT IT, YOU ARE LOST WHEN IT COMES TO LOWRIDING.

LOCO64 AINT COMING BACK OUT THIS YEAR

ANTHONY NEVER HAD A MONTE

NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHAT JOE RAY IS BUILDING, SOME OF HIS CLUB MEMBERS DONT EVEN KNOW.

SO, TRUST ME WHEN I SAY, YOU SUCK. GO JOIN LOW LEVEL OR EXPLICIT OR SOME OTHER WACK ASS CAROLINA CLUB.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whatever man. I wasn't sure that is why I asked. I don't claim to know everything like some people on here. That why the topic said rumors. What a ***. Sad thing about it the rumor didn't come from N.C. Came from another know it all on this site on the Left coast.

·
TDMMC
10,886 Posts
Originally posted by low4ever@Aug 11 2005, 07:06 PM~3597213
Whatever man.  I wasn't sure that is why I asked.  I don't claim to know everything like some people on here.  That why the topic said rumors.  What a ***.  Sad thing about it the rumor didn't come from N.C.  Came from another know it all on this site on the Left coast.
This guy is always on here talking shit,I checked his IP,guess where he posting from??

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It really just seems like a lot of ass holes just come on this site to talk shit. So you talk shit to someone you don't even know. What ever makes you feel like a man. I am to old to be arguing with someone on the internet. Peace "Homie" :cool:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by UCE-ORLANDO@Aug 11 2005, 07:13 PM~3597275
NC
It figures. Lame ass. I will ask Fred about that pic. How is the cutty coming along. We still trying to get that NC chapter. We just need to get these cars finished

1 - 20 of 24 Posts