LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
OLDEST
6,313 Posts
No, they are all dead and gone. There are pedos and faggot mods now though. Oh ad a couple of white guys like me.

·
TOO OLD :|
14,334 Posts
No, they are all dead and gone. There are pedos and faggot mods now though. Oh ad a couple of white guys like me.
fuck up you fuckin pantyhose wearing loser

·
OLDEST
6,313 Posts
fuck up you fuckin pantyhose wearing loser
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: fukin interwebz, the only place where someone who at his very best had absolutely nothing can talk shit... its getting to the point that I'm almost feeing bad because you're not an easy target, its like picking on the kids in the special needs class.

Kick back and chill nigga, I understand the angriez are strong when you don't know how you gonna get your next meal. Check under the couch, that fat rolly bitch that left you probably hid a few snacks (reel talk) :yes:

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
I am teh other white guy ....

·
OLDEST
6,313 Posts
been gone a while, site is not the same...
Please leave again while you can, there is nothing for you here. The founder (aka Gary) wanted nude pics of prego woman, that was tolerable. The new leader is MIA and beating off some IT support nerds. However, the mods they leave in charge request nudes of under age relatives of members and protect known pedophiles (real talk).

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
:roflmao:

·
Triple OG
11,046 Posts

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
1 - 20 of 293 Posts