14,352 Posts

·
TOO OLD :|
14,352 Posts
:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cant believe i found my ass back at this sight. I was on back around 2003 maybe as early as 1999 if the sight was around.
some of the old school i remember were
Horney brown eyes (honey)
DJ Latin
AZridah
And a few others

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep it was the place to be
Not to much going on now a days I learned a lot from this sight and still go back if I can't figure somthing out hell I'm going to post the build of my 63 just so I can go back and have a log of it being build

·
Super Moderator
113,325 Posts
dud
remembered my screen name.
it was gone2war.
i think i made the account just before leaving for Iraq.
dude, how you been? i emailed your old email a while back.

·
Super Moderator
113,325 Posts
BAMP

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I'm still here. Unfortunately it's like everybody moved to facebook and instagram to only look at pics. I think most people nowadays don't even write or read anything.. so that's why this here looks like a "dead place". Too bad. Like you guys said, it was like "that place to be" back then when you had a lowrider project goin on or something

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I am an oldschool member here... I have been off and on for the last few years really.

Other formats have definitely made a dent in the sites popularity, no doubt. But LIL was instrumental in the early days for me... from the tech section to the hydraulic forum. Shoutouts to everyone who has helped me out with questions and advice over the years!

I am gonna try to be more active in the future. Thanks all!

261 - 280 of 310 Posts